ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

teal-blue-leopard-print-casual-hi-waist-dress-with-buckle-accent.jpg
LOL good looks. Goes with the leopard fb's too lol

Dukeben18,

I use to work at retail, youtube how to take off a censor with a rubber band. Wrap the rubber band between the censor on the metal part. Keep wrapping it TIGHTLY till you have no more rubber band slack and pull the heck out of the outside censor. The rubber band loosens it, crazy I know but it works. 

So whats the consensus on the Tiger Camo GPXs how they fit?

Wear a 10 on the mesh og types with a little bit of room, do i stay true or get a 10.5?

Wear a 10 on the mesh og types with a little bit of room, do i stay true or get a 10.5?
Would definitely go a half size up. I went TTS and regretting it. You're definitely gonna wan the extra room with this material.

thinking of pulling the trigger on the mids up on eastbay

was wondering how they fit?

i've never owned a pair of roshe runs (i wear a 12 in am90s)

I scooped up the mids last week. They fit the same as regular o.g mesh roshes. Well, to me they fit the same.

Get your 10 they will be tight at first and then they will be comfortable and won't be tight

so happy got a sz10 mango from UO for 53 shipped, just hope they dont come with the sensor haha 

called customer service to see if i can somehow make sure they dont come with it, they said if they do, you can even go to a macys or nordstrom if they are close by, they use the same sensors and as long as you have the receipt they can take them off. idk about that, im sure they would complain. 

Last edited:

Well People say airmax runs a little big so get a 12.5 or get your true shoe size and if I were you I would start off with the low roshes because you won't get a good Impression from the mids as your first roshe

Last edited:
so happy got a sz10 mango from UO for 53 shipped, just hope they dont come with the sensor haha 

called customer service to see if i can somehow make sure they dont come with it, they said if they do, you can even go to a macys or nordstrom if they are close by, they use the same sensors and as long as you have the receipt they can take them off. idk about that, im sure they would complain. 
How did you get them for $53, I was thinking about grabbing a pair

Got my first two pairs of roshes yesterday.  Team reds and gamma greens for myself, and the speckled for the lady.  Had to wear the team reds right away to work, although in person I'm starting like the gamma greens more.  These guys are so damn comfy that I ordered the Mango V2s off of UO last night.

Also, a big shout out to jestskatem for helping me land the team reds. Much harder to grab these up north of the border.

Last edited:

Nevermind I figured it out

Question for those who have purchased womens colorways, how many sizes do you usually go up? I have a slightly wider foot than most people but not really wide. I can fit a 10.5 but an 11 fits me perfectly. Could I manage a size 12 womens? Or would it be too tight?

Damn Urban Outfitters.

Will call customer service and see where to go from here, don't have a UO near by.

Same thing happened to me, same colorway. It seems like these fools dont even open up the box to see if its the right shoe because they obviously wouldve seen the sensors on them. I still havent taken mine off, I hope it doesnt leave a hole...

Back
Top Bottom