ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Good stuff guys (and gals).
I’m just trying to spread the Roshe love, as people have done in the past.

This thread is really about sharing the wealth and keeping a good positive vibe. It's too bad the JB forum is not like this. That cancer is irreversible.

Good stuff guys (and gals).
I’m just trying to spread the Roshe love, as people have done in the past.

This thread is really about sharing the wealth and keeping a good positive vibe. It's too bad the JB forum is not like this. That cancer is irreversible.
Summary of JB threads:

Bot, botty bot, bot, bot this, bot that!!!

Copped 10 pairs!

Reseller!!!

Salt!

Bot, bot, bot, bot!

As much as the Roshe thread isn't perfect, it is 100x more civil in here than in other threads. 
nerd.gif

Summary of JB threads:

Copped 10 pairs!

Reseller!!!

Salt!

Bot, bot, bot, bot!

As much as the Roshe thread isn't perfect, it is 100x more civil in here than in other threads. 
nerd.gif
And I've said this IN the JB threads before!

Summary of JB threads:

Copped 10 pairs!

Reseller!!!

Salt!

Bot, bot, bot, bot!

nerd.gif
With what happened this weekend the bot life is decreasing. For now, im stepping away from Js.

Tried on my first pair of Roshe Runs last week, and, to say the least, wow. I'm sold. While trying on the "Gamma Green" colorway, I walked to the register still wearing them, paid, and walked out of the store in them. I've worn them everyday since. Excited to do some I.d.'s. Officially converted!

Just picked up a pair of Team Reds. I've never bought so many of the same shoes in different colourways before. I'm addicted!

Tried on my first pair of Roshe Runs last week, and, to say the least, wow. I'm sold. While trying on the "Gamma Green" colorway, I walked to the register still wearing them, paid, and walked out of the store in them. I've worn them everyday since. Excited to do some I.d.'s. Officially converted!

Just picked up a pair of Team Reds. I've never bought so many of the same shoes in different colourways before. I'm addicted!

glad people are seeing that light! haha

Went true to size and they fit a little tight. Hopefully they stretch. Loving the colors
Day two and mine have stretched a little (after being slightly tight on the first day). So glad I copped this pair, too. Scoring the second pair this weekend - Mango v2.

IMO, the women's get it much better with Roshes. Color ways for the women's Roshes are much doper than the guys. Would it be weird to size up some and cop a women's CW?

Back
Top Bottom