ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My madre is heading to the Philippines for a month. What are some good places that have roshes? Really interested in finding the canvas roshes though~

In the Philippines on vacation. Hit up a few malls with Nike stores. All the stores only have women's roshes such as black speckled (Oreos), both camos, orange and pink speckled, etc. As for men's roshes, only one nikestore at The Fort had any. They had the light bone wovens. I'm not sure if the problem is if they sell out quick or they just don't get any stock. I'm pretty disappointed about it, but whatever.
They do not get much. Its the same over here in Singapore

My madre is heading to the Philippines for a month. What are some good places that have roshes? Really interested in finding the canvas roshes though~
In the Philippines on vacation. Hit up a few malls with Nike stores. All the stores only have women's roshes such as black speckled (Oreos), both camos, orange and pink speckled, etc. As for men's roshes, only one nikestore at The Fort had any. They had the light bone wovens. I'm not sure if the problem is if they sell out quick or they just don't get any stock. I'm pretty disappointed about it, but whatever.
I was there about a month ago. I didn't find much at all except for what Town talked about. They just don't get much in the first place. If you go through a Robinson's though, I found the Navy Blue canvas Roshes there for 2990 Pesos. I think somewhere in Manila you'll find the black wovens and the grey wovens that recently just released. That's as far as Roshes will get over there. We're more into the basketball scene and it leaves us out on some of the other shoes out there. 
frown.gif

You guys think there's a way to buy Nike's straight out the factory in Vietnam for a fraction of the price? That would be sick

Hey everyone, been lurking on this thread for a minute now and finally decided to join, I only have 3 and will post pics soon

Back
Top Bottom