ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Woo just picked up my first pair of roshes but definitely not the last! Which laces look better (or the original)?
The light blue ones look good, but they look alittle long. I would probably stay with the original if it were me, but its just preference.

My stratagrey from UO arrived today and they're nice. I put grey lace on one side to see which I'd like better but think I'll go with orange first.

I'll post my Roshe collection later but for now lets have some fun.  Can you name which colorways I got?  Should be easy. 

BlkSails, SquadronBlues, Iggys, DFW Black, SirenReds, SpeedYellows, MangoV1s, TarpGreens, Calypsos, SportReds, DFW StrataGreys, Cybers, TCrimsons!

Hope I got em all right!

Anyone in the Boston MA area.
Champs Sports in Downtown Crossing has a full size run in all of these. Pay them a visit

BlkSails, SquadronBlues, Iggys, DFW Black, SirenReds, SpeedYellows, MangoV1s, TarpGreens, Calypsos, SportReds, DFW StrataGreys, Cybers, TCrimsons!

Hope I got em all right!
Almost.  No DFW black or mango v1's.  "yeezy's and Mango V2s.

Heres my collection so far. 

Nike Store in the Mall of America has pretty much everything in stock. Not sure on sizes but give them a call if youre looking for anything. All the mids, camos, womens colors.

Still waiting on the Orange Leopard and Tye Dye US release date....

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

I've seen the tie dyes in person and they are the same material as the tiger camos, so idk about that, they look sick though

I REGRET TO INFORM MY NT FAMILY THAT TEAM ROSHE WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING APPLICATIONS

I know that most of you guys DGAF and that's fine but we will be closing applications and possibly reopen again in a new process at a later time. When we do open applications again NT will be the first to know. If any of you guys have any questions regarding the Team and why we have chosen to go this route then feel free to PM me. Again, I apologize for this but I am currently in the process of coming up with a better method for new members to join because it seems that no one here is giving +1s anymore and a lot of the team has become lurkers. Thank you all for helping us reach this far. The future looks bright and we have many great things in store...

Any special deals out there for black sails?

Umm if your going to wait for a special deal on black sails your going to be waiting for a long time. The black sail colorway is super popular since it can be worn with practically anything. My suggestion stop being cheap and pick up a pair for retail your going to be kicking yourself in the ***** like most people on here when all the spots sold out originally. 

I REGRET TO INFORM MY NT FAMILY THAT TEAM ROSHE WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING APPLICATIONS

I know that most of you guys DGAF and that's fine but we will be closing applications and possibly reopen again in a new process at a later time. When we do open applications again NT will be the first to know. If any of you guys have any questions regarding the Team and why we have chosen to go this route then feel free to PM me. Again, I apologize for this but I am currently in the process of coming up with a better method for new members to join because it seems that no one here is giving +1s anymore and a lot of the team has become lurkers. Thank you all for helping us reach this far. The future looks bright and we have many great things in store...
sounds like you need to kick some people out. just my .02

brokeandfamous, we were a team based on allowing everyone in that wanted to represent correctly and at some point a lot of things changed. We don't wish to "kick" anyone out but changes will be taking place in the future. Appreciate your 2 cents sir.

brokeandfamous, we were a team based on allowing everyone in that wanted to represent correctly and at some point a lot of things changed. We don't wish to "kick" anyone out but changes will be taking place in the future. Appreciate your 2 cents sir.
Understandable. Well Ill apply once the application opens again. I have nothing to lose

For all of you with small feet! (like myself) If you're a size 8.5 and on the hunt for your first pair of Sirens, I found a pair on eBay if you'd like to look at it. It's a bit over retail price, brand new coming to about $95ish~ shipped, looks like they're legit so I'll leave the link below if you want to check them out. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Roshe-...16?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item2c7117fb00
fake fake fake fake!!!  I would know, I was a victim a few weeks back.

Back
Top Bottom