ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

nope. LOL well I mean, there isnt a mint kind of hyped shoe everyone is going for at the moment, and every one either gave up on calypsos or is patiently waiting for the big surprise but for the most part, everything is just the same
tongue.gif

but I do think it is on a decline because everything is sitting and re-releasing.

WHICH IS AWESOME!
devil.gif

Those yellow leopards might be the next mint hype...

Not everyone has the time be on here people have life's and can't dedicate there whole life to TRo or even NT. Sneaker heads come and go. People come and go, others grow out of it because of the hype. When the old are gone there will always be a new generation of roshe enthusiasts and those who are willing to help the community, so it doesn't matter if TRo exists or not. Those who share the common interest for the roshe will always be here and always be helping others, old and new and future members.
cosign. 

damn, i feel bad for stecky.  his mission to get 30+ pairs in 3.5 days went unnoticed by team roshe

damn, i feel bad for stecky.  his mission to get 30+ pairs in 3.5 days went unnoticed by team roshe
It did kind of seem that way right? :smile: Anyone else think its comical that we get this TR news bomb and one of the biggest things is how we all feel for stecky? Can non members petition for an honorary membership for him? I really don't mind if I'm a TR member or not; That little guy clawed, dreamed, and spent countless hrs/amounts of money trying to impress TR. TR members, have a heart and grant that kid membership, make him #92. I know he was born in the late 90s... Close enough.

Last edited:
It did kind of seem that way right?
smile.gif
Anyone else think its comical that we get this TR news bomb and one of the biggest things is how we all feel for stecky? Can non members petition for an honorary membership for him? I really don't mind if I'm a TR member or not; That little guy clawed, dreamed, and spent countless hrs/amounts of money trying to impress TR. TR members, have a heart and grant that kid membership, make him #92. I know he was born in the late 90s...
I think they noticed...
laugh.gif
Lol We probably won't seem him on NT anymore...he copped every single pair just to be on TRo
oh im sure they noticed... noticed the socks, that is.  pretty sure the socks was the deal breaker

im starting a petition for stecky.  last member to be allowed on TR

+1 from a non-member here

oh im sure they noticed... noticed the socks, that is.  pretty sure the socks was the deal breaker

rosheeezuhs christ! I cant tell if people are bashing or genuinely feel bad for the lil man 
eyes.gif
 lol 

+1 over here, I mean if he had any idea about this news he might not HAVE bought HALF of his sneaker collection.

For all of you wondering I wanted in teamroshe because I liked how everyone was and they all shared the same interest and that was the love of roshes so what if they don't want to accept applications right now. That just gives me more time to prove that I am deserving.

For all of you wondering I wanted in teamroshe because I liked how everyone was and they all shared the same interest and that was the love of roshes so what if they don't want to accept applications right now. That just gives me more time to prove that I am deserving.
We're all pulling for you little guy!

i hope youre trolling kid :lol:

its summer man go outside and get on teamyambs

Why is it so hard to get on team roshe? I buy roshes, I like them, but I'm not gonna jump thru hoops to get in.
Well at the same time you can ask why people wanna get in to badly. It is really nothing different then the people helping in the thread. It is a group of people that help eachother out, usually in a variety of locations. If you contribute well and people know that, then you don't really have to jump through hoops to get in. its when you don't have that reputation of helping people and spreading info and being accurate with it that causes people to think its difficult. It's simple. Just help others and others will help you. You don't have to be on a team to do that or to feel good about it. But if anyone was interested, they have to be able to be someone reliable for info and help, which many people fail to put first, before their application. It's not all about the collection. Not even close actually. feel me?
smile.gif

Hey stecky, are you guys related? You must half gone to the same school or something.

:lol: :lol:

Contemplating getting the Mango V2's. Pretty sure $55 will be the cheapest I'll be able to get them for

I don't get people sometimes. this is one of 2013's best colorways and the debate is whether or not to pick up for $55? C'mon man.

Any special deals out there for black sails?

My suggestion stop being cheap and pick up a pair for retail your going to be kicking yourself in the ***** like most people on here when all the spots sold out originally. 

the same cats come in here and complain about dropping an extra $20-30 over retail cause they "passed" on em for retail. It's a fricken $70 shoe. :smh:

And honestly... for those of you contemplating whether or not you want to drop $70 or wait till a "deal" is out there... maybe you shouldn't be buying shoes in the first place.

Why is it so hard to get on team roshe? I buy roshes, I like them, but I'm not gonna jump thru hoops to get in.
It's not that big of a deal. 
laugh.gif

At the end of the day...

I think there should be a separate team roshe thread! I mean I just come here to talk about the actual shoe. I think the idea behind team roshe is great but too many grown men takin it way too serious. I'm not tryin to offend anyone...just sayin

Well at the same time you can ask why people wanna get in to badly. It is really nothing different then the people helping in the thread. It is a group of people that help eachother out, usually in a variety of locations. If you contribute well and people know that, then you don't really have to jump through hoops to get in. its when you don't have that reputation of helping people and spreading info and being accurate with it that causes people to think its difficult. It's simple. Just help others and others will help you. You don't have to be on a team to do that or to feel good about it. But if anyone was interested, they have to be able to be someone reliable for info and help, which many people fail to put first, before their application. It's not all about the collection. Not even close actually. feel me?
smile.gif
You make a good point.

So, I haven't bought a pair of roshe's yet due to a fear of addiction (just looking at them makes KY feet feel good)...when pictures of the orange leopards first dropped I started watching this thread for info. After all of this time I want to commend this thread. It has to be one of the most peaceful and purely informative threads I've ever followed. I think today I went 4 pages without reading the word "hype***st." I've seen guys try customs and lace swaps and sharing ideas about new colors they'd like to see without someone immediately jumping on them and telling them how stupid they are. Go to any Jordan thread and try that stuff. Guys are always trolling. This is what NikeTalk is about. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom