ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Didn't you answer your own question? You said you saw them in store... Anyway my local FNL had 'em the other day.
Snippy. I've never seen them in store, so it was a surprise. They didn't have my size though. FTA seems to be the one store in their family of stores that gets Roshes.

They had all 3 Camo, the blue, Team Red, the 2 recent Mids, etc.

Just picked up the last pair of Iguanas at Southridge Footaction in Milwaukee. They were marked down to $59 as well. Also cane in the old NSW box, I think the rerelease come with the new box (not sure). Keep a look out for them guys, if their in Milwaukee their out there.

This was pair 13 for me!

Does anyone that has a pair of the Atomic Teal Wovens or any pair of wovens like how they fit? I saw GTFan's quick look videos on the wovens but I also wanted your guy's opinions on fitting and comfort

Thanks!
These are too tight across the top of my foot and I don't have wide feet at all. I am an 11 in all roshes except these

Well I'm new to this. I used to be into SB's years ago as I used to skateboard, grew out of it, sold all my shoes to buy a car, and got into cars. I never owned a Nike running style shoe and heard from several people I should try a pair of roshes. Long story short I went into the foot action, tried a pair on, fell in love, and ended up walking out with 2 pairs. It's now an obsession.

Here's my collection

The more and more I see people post pictures of the Size? colab, the more and more I dislike them. Just my opinion

Black gammas, black wovens, or NRGs Anthracite colorway size 10 for retail? Need a black pair to kick around in

Idk if restocks are happening but central cali has OG's in stock....

....another spot still have Iguanas

^^ trash releases... once something nice pops up that has some hype, it'll come back alive.

^^ trash releases... once something nice pops up that has some hype, it'll come back alive.

My guess is that orange leopard FB's will revitalize this thread in a horrible way.

Definitely not my cup of tea, but you're right...I think a lot of us are Roshe'd out. Nike pumpin out releases and restocks until we all get our pairs, which is nice. Hopefully, no new mesh colorways release for awhile so my wallet can take a breather :tongue:

My guess is that orange leopard FB's will revitalize this thread in a horrible way.

Definitely not my cup of tea, but you're right...I think a lot of us are Roshe'd out. Nike pumpin out releases and restocks until we all get our pairs, which is nice. Hopefully, no new mesh colorways release for awhile so my wallet can take a breather :tongue:

I'm glad my wallet is safe because of all the new colorways. But I think i'll be pulling the trigger on some iD's

Anyone know where I can find these in-store? Daughter is bugging me EVERYDAY for back-to-school shopping. :lol:

But I'd like her to try them on first... even then, I can't seem to find them online.

Anyone know where I can find these in-store? Daughter is bugging me EVERYDAY for back-to-school shopping. :lol:

But I'd like her to try them on first... even then, I can't seem to find them online.

You can check your local malls and retailers like Foot locker, lady footlocker and footaction.

But if you can't find them Jimmy Jazz has them, they also have other gs color ways if interested.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/kids/grade school/nike-rosherun-sneaker/599729001?color=Black

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom