ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What's the best way to stop heel slippage on these. I normally get a size 9 in nikes cause of my wide feet and normally they're okay but with the roshes my left foot is perfect but my right is a bit big I'd say a little over a thumbs width. I've tried lacing them differently and it still feels big. It's a no go on a smaller size cause the 8.5 were very constricting on my feet. I was thinking about getting a heel grip or a tongue pad but I've never used them before.

All these random over seas roshe releases, none of them ain't worth copping. Those marble joints are a fail custom. Wishing these from JD sports was og mesh.

Last edited:
Anyone with firsthand experience wearing womens roshes? If you size them properly for mens, how do they fit compared to wearing an actual mens roshe? Are they more narrow? I want the all black ones for work.

Last edited:

Anyone with firsthand experience wearing womens roshes? If you size them properly for mens, how do they fit compared to wearing an actual mens roshe? Are they more narrow? I want the all black ones for work.
so get black sails in mens problem solved...

I'm an 11 in mens yet I can comfortably fit a women's 12 in roshes. Try a pair on, they do run a tiny bit narrow but it depends on your feet.

So I hate doing this because other people do it and they make it obvious that they've done absolutely no research themselves, but I've done plenty of looking online and have not gotten a definitive answer from any one place.  Is there any place online that is releasing the Hyperfuse pack?  I'm not interested in purchasing overseas and paying around $130 after the conversion and then getting raped for shipping.

If someone says Nike is releasing them is there any concrete evidence that this is true? And if so what time?

So I hate doing this because other people do it and they make it obvious that they've done absolutely no research themselves, but I've done plenty of looking online and have not gotten a definitive answer from any one place.  Is there any place online that is releasing the Hyperfuse pack?  I'm not interested in purchasing overseas and paying around $130 after the conversion and then getting raped for shipping.

If someone says Nike is releasing them is there any concrete evidence that this is true? And if so what time?
Wellgosh adjusts the sale price to include shipping. It should be $130ish shipped to USA.

Since Iggys and Cybers are my favorite pairs, I'm debating on whether I should get Tarps..... hahahaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom