ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For real? Wow so im not the only one :wow: . Im about 6"3-4" 235lbs . Im a youngin hahah was worried about foot pain at my age . Do you experience this in any other shoes?
Solarsoft moccasins, Jordan's 1-4(crap quality,wouldn't buy any of these Jordan's again. Unless they change a lot. Never owned any other Jordan model and probably won't. These models are only for looks, nothing else) and sometimes Penny V...but that's due to them running narrow. Guys of our size need way more support. These don't cut it. I don't know about the new model but the last lunarglide(4) is one I like a lot as well as flyknits. I feel less back and foot pain from them both.usually the other complaints people have are due to the shoe actually making you use your muscles/body.

Solarsoft moccasins, Jordan's 1-4(crap quality,wouldn't buy any of these Jordan's again. Unless they change a lot. Never owned any other Jordan model and probably won't. These models are only for looks, nothing else) and sometimes Penny V...but that's due to them running narrow. Guys of our size need way more support. These don't cut it. I don't know about the new model but the last lunarglide(4) is one I like a lot as well as flyknits. I feel less back and foot pain from them both.usually the other complaints people have are due to the shoe actually making you use your muscles/body.
I actually have the solarsofts as well and experience the same thing , and my jordan 6s laker edition are just too bulky. Yeah I feel you on the support
It seems nike forgot that there athletes in the general public who are above the average 5"9" 150-160lbs . Runners as of now are the only shoes ive been coping . My frees4v2 are coming in tomorrow and will be my go to walking and working shoe. Maybe roshes for a quick out.

Sorry to hear that's not the problem either. Right now I've been walking around my house debating if I want to keep mine. I went to the store and they were okay so I bought two different colors. I always try them in my house for a whole day when I'm off and it seems like my right foots giving me problems. The shoes to big but I had to compensate the size for my wide foot along with it being .5 bigger. Idk weather or not to keep them or return both. My right calf and hamstring is in pain abit but idk if thats just my body getting us to the new shoes. Sucks I haven't found a pair of shoes that fit perfectly in years.
Ah man sorry to hear . Ever think of double socking? Or changing the way you walk? [Sounds silly I know] but calf is almost always related to your gait and how your foot lands when you walk

I feel your pain. Well, not the foot pain, but the size 14 pain. I've still managed to cop 10 pairs of Roshes, but not a single pair in stores.
Grats bro , so youre the guy thats been buying all the dope colorways in my size haha . Been noticing Alot of size 14 sold out and thought who on earth else has size 14. Dope collection I bet . As of now I just have 3 , the leopard fbs will be last . But it was fun to hunt for the shoes [even sweeter that I never pay retail]

In general I dont think Roshes are as comfortable as people make it seem. They are just too plush and dont provide enough support. They are comfortable though, just not as comfy as it seems.

I find my feet feeling better after a long shift when wearing my Flyknits (chukkas and trainers).
Mhm I agree ! Roshes are great for like a quick run to the store or like walking from class to class , but all day is a no no haha

Grats bro , so youre the guy thats been buying all the dope colorways in my size haha . Been noticing Alot of size 14 sold out and thought who on earth else has size 14. Dope collection I bet . As of now I just have 3 , the leopard fbs will be last . But it was fun to hunt for the shoes [even sweeter that I never pay retail]
That's me! It's not a bad collection, but I want more. Not shown are the Speed Yellows that get here Wednesday. I have a pair of trails too, but I don't count those.

Damn that's a freakin steal! I'm still waiting to find some speed yellows in a size 11 at a decent price...

Congrats on the pickup...

Cool that you got those and obviously had been looking for reasonable. What blows my mind is that these weren't that revered or sought after initially, and could have been had at retail relatively easily when they initially dropped. I remember stadium green, knicks, and sirens being relatively easy as well. Its amazing how much these have grown in popularity in the past year/year and a half.

anyone got tips on how to get scuff marks off the sole? Gonna pick up the magic eraser brokeandfamous posted and try those out.

Last edited:
Tried these on few weeks ago for the 1st time feel in love

any info on crimsons or calypso's in a 9.5 or 10 for a good price (retail or close to)

Ah man sorry to hear . Ever think of double socking? Or changing the way you walk? [Sounds silly I know] but calf is almost always related to your gait and how your foot lands when you walk

Yea I tried the double socks but it felt weird and I've never thought of changing how I walk. Idk if I can haha. Ill give it a try.

wtf

freddy gpx's or maroon joints dropped in price yet?

anyone got tips on how to get scuff marks off the sole? Gonna pick up the magic eraser brokeandfamous posted and try those out.
I use the magic eraser. I am pretty anal when it comes to my roshes. Everytime I wear them I clean the sole with the magic eraser and put them in the box. The only pair I wear all the time and dont care about are my gammas since they are my beaters and wear them everyday. 

I use the magic eraser. I am pretty anal when it comes to my roshes. Everytime I wear them I clean the sole with the magic eraser and put them in the box. The only pair I wear all the time and dont care about are my gammas since they are my beaters and wear them everyday. 

The magic eraser is probably the easiest way. I'm the same way with my Roshes. When the day is done, brush them off with the eraser and throw them back in the box.

Roshes are pretty comfortable to me, at least in the cushioning or sole aspect. Sometimes the upper can be too tight or pinch on my forefoot where the laces are, but that's because I need to lace my shoes up tight to prevent slippage since my feet are so narrow.

Back
Top Bottom