ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Alright everybody I have an idea of a way we can try to influence Nike to re-release the OG colors! If you don't know Nike re-releases a shoe based on the customer response they receive for that particular shoe. What you and anybody else you can get on board need to do is go to Nike's website! Once there scroll all the way down to the bottom and click the "Contact Us" link under the Get Help tab. Then go to the "Email us a question" tab. When you get there you have I put in your email information and subject of the email. Also it will ask you to pick a category and your gonna wanna pick Find/ Purchase Product. Then just simply ask where you can find the Calypso, Stadium Green, Speed Yellow, Siren Red, and any other colors you feel you want in there. Let me know what y'all think. I've already done it myself.

Nice, do they fit like OG mesh or a bit more restrictive like FB & Woven Roshes?
They are like the FB. Definitely not the OG mesh. These are really nice. Love the details. I was set on getting the color I did beforehand but after seeing them all in person it wasnt an easy decision. They are all awesome.

UnDS'ed my Calypsos today. Kept getting looked at by the people at my school, hahaha.

Do they have an 11.5 ? My location is sold out and it would be cool as hell if you could hook me up

where you from? you should be able to stock locate a pair from your local footaction and they'll have the shoes shipped to you.

just give them this SKU # 511881-800

where you from? you should be able to stock locate a pair from your local footaction and they'll have the shoes shipped to you.

just give them this SKU # 511881-800
Fort wayne Indiana.. no footaction by me but i can try champs,footlocker or finishline i guess

NDC is releasing them on 9/14 so i'd stay patient as I'm assuming more stores will carry them as well. Free shipping on NDC has been on purchases of $75 or more.

Which ones did you get?
They are up on Nike's site fellas. I just copped my pair. I searched for them by the product number if that helps.

Last edited:
Finally got my siren red :nthat:

Been waiting to put my hands on them for a long time.

Another Roshe to cross on the list.

On to the next one!

Been a while since I've posted in here. Forgot to put this pic up the other day with the laces.

Laces loose

Last edited:
Finally my hunt is over, got the rest of them for a cheap price so not bad at all. Just want to be different this time. Roshe Mid City Pack

Last edited:
wore my iguanas today and stepped on gum. smh..
guys,any tips on how to get it off the sole?
use goo gone, pour some on it. let the goo gone set in on the gum then use a flat head screw driver or something flat to peel off the gum, just don't put too hard pressure otherwise you might puncture the soles

Back
Top Bottom