ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hahahaha haven't checked this thread for a long time and the first thing I see is a post about stecky. Right on! Can't forget him and his constant antics...

so... what happened to stecky? miss that kid :rofl:

Team roshe broke his heart and he never looked back. Pour one out for the homie
pouring-out-liquor.gif

still the second best cw to release this year, right after the squadron blue.

I ordered them thinking their cw is crazy but I think the best cw are the siren reds. Too bad those are like legendary pokemons, very difficult to catch.

Last edited:
V2 is bleh. Upper is too dark for me. asia release mangos has the perfect shades of grey

Last edited:

Think i might wait on roshes til the winter releases. Can't hold anymore in my dorm room.
^ F shoes man,  Im assuming you're in college, but Enjoy these years, it goes by fast and trust me, once they are done, you ll wish you didnt waste time worrying about shoes and instead made memories and enjoyed friendships in a setting like none other. 

Sorry, not trying to attack you, just saying for me College was the best time of my life.  Roshes will always be here your youth wont.

^ F shoes man,  Im assuming you're in college, but Enjoy these years, it goes by fast and trust me, once they are done, you ll wish you didnt waste time worrying about shoes and instead made memories and enjoyed friendships in a setting like none other. 

Sorry, not trying to attack you, just saying for me College was the best time of my life.  Roshes will always be here your youth wont.
Talk about completely uncalled for advice. Who says that he's not enjoying his college years? I swear some of you cats on here say the dumbest **** when nobody is asking for your two cents. Came in a Roshe thread with your soapbox on some bs, FOH my dude.

ku-medium.gif

^^ lol

In other news: I checked out the mesh/suede Roshes and they are not OG mesh. BUT they are really comfortable soft cloth like material. They are definitely worth the $70.

Talk about completely uncalled for advice. Who says that he's not enjoying his college years? I swear some of you cats on here say the dumbest **** when nobody is asking for your two cents. Came in a Roshe thread with your soapbox on some bs, FOH my dude.
Fist off, lol at the irony. 

Second, not sure where in my comment I stated that the poster was not enjoying college, i simply gave my opinion about being in college and collecting kicks, specifically Roshes, in the "Roshe thread".  This is a forum, a place where the main purpose is for individuals to express their thoughts and opinions. Despite your logic, that one must be called upon to express their views on a topic, it is almost implied by visiting such a site that opinions will be shared arbitrarily.  (wether you like them or not)

Last edited:
Fist off, lol at the irony. 

Second, not sure where in my comment I stated that the poster was not enjoying college, i simply gave my opinion about being in college and collecting kicks, specifically Roshes, in the "Roshe thread".  This is a forum, a place where the main purpose is for individuals to express their thoughts and opinions. Despite your logic, that one must be called upon to express their views on a topic, it is almost implied by visiting such a site that opinions will be shared arbitrarily.  (wether you like them or not)
I love when people use the go to, "this is a forum, a place" schtick. That would be fine if you didn't open your post with F'shoes. This isn't a topic about buying or stacking shoes while in college, but you felt compelled to preach some BS. That's nice that you shared that interesting tidbit about your college experience, which has nohing to do with Roshe's and nobody cared to here. Believe it or not there are individuals who can enjoy their college experience and still accumulate kicks.

Last edited:
I'm in college and I am always looking to get my next pair of roshes. I have 11 pairs in my dorm room as of right now. Will probably be 15 or 16 when I go home for winter break. I am also loving every minute of college and making memories every day. Who says you can't do both? I seem to make time for everything I love.

I'm in college and I am always looking to get my next pair of roshes. I have 11 pairs in my dorm room as of right now. Will probably be 15 or 16 when I go home for winter break. I am also loving every minute of college and making memories every day. Who says you can't do both? I seem to make time for everything I love.
roll.gif

Last edited:
dont know if its been but ....

http://sneakernews.com/2013/09/19/think-next-nike-doernbecher-freestyle-sneaker-releases/4/

This one’s a no-brainer, isn’t it? The phenomenal $70 shoe known as the Roshe would be perfect for random scribblings, drawings, and graphics because the shoe is as wonderfully plain as it is simplistically pleasing. We’ve seen Nike give the Roshe mesh upper some multi-colored capabilities, but we’ve yet to see its full potential. A Doernbecher Roshe shoe would be the perfect “pre-heat” for future off-colored Roshe releases, and with a Roshe sequel not anywhere in sight just yet, giving it the Doernbecher treatment would be a nice treat.

Back
Top Bottom