ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Okay guys somebody answer me, pretty please homies. Heres it

One question about the Roshe's. How do they fit actually? Ive ordered me a pair online and checked forums first how they fit and they said they fit true to size. So if I measure my shoe size in a blank paper (with socks on), i get 25'8 cm so I decided to get me some 26cms which is size 8 . Have i made the right decision on the size? Thanks yall

I called it from the beginning and you guys called me out saying I was being harsh. After looking at his ig just now my point was proven he is a 14 year rich kid living in wellington having mommy and daddy buy his pairs....
You guys need to stop judging people. What's so wrong with not being active on a sneaker forum. He has all the shoes he wants. He doesn't want to participate in the forums.. Does he owe you guys anything? Is he the first to stop or the last? What's the big deal if his parents bought him his shoes? Why are you guys judging? Lets focus on the shoes and not on the people. Anyway, what are your thoughts on sirens if the mesh was white? Would you guys think that would be a dope color way?

Good sir I believe you made the right decision:smile: unless you have wide feet. in that case, go up half a size=p

Thanks man! Appreciate it :smile:

By the way, have you guys heard of the store RMKSTORE ? Ive seen some negative feedbacks about them and I saw, as well, more positive feedbacks. Are they legit? Has anybody here shopped from them before? Thanks

Thanks man! Appreciate it
smile.gif

By the way, have you guys heard of the store RMKSTORE ? Ive seen some negative feedbacks about them and I saw, as well, more positive feedbacks. Are they legit? Has anybody here shopped from them before? Thanks
Nope never heard of them haha. Post a link to their stuff and maybe we can tell you if their merchandise is legit or not :smile:
You guys need to stop judging people. What's so wrong with not being active on a sneaker forum. He has all the shoes he wants. He doesn't want to participate in the forums.. Does he owe you guys anything? Is he the first to stop or the last? What's the big deal if his parents bought him his shoes? Why are you guys judging? Lets focus on the shoes and not on the people. Anyway, what are your thoughts on sirens if the mesh was white? Would you guys think that would be a dope color way?
I agree with the need to stop the hostility, but at the same time people are just messing around so i don't pay to much mind. Even Stecky had some fun with it at times. Maybe not all the time, but sometimes =P 

As for the white mesh... sounds pretty interesting! No one ever mentioned that idea in here before. At least I don't think. If youre good at photoshop, you should try to create it and post it. I am quite curious.  

Thanks man! Appreciate it :smile:

I've bought from them once, I can vouch they're legit from my purchase

For all you size 13s out there, you guys should check out the seller "bigswoosh74" on eBay. He has some sirens for sale and they're going for a hella good price. He also has some other roshes for sale. Check him out!

Last edited:
as a matter of fact, i do know how to use PS. heres a quick shoe i made. what do you guys think? its too late for me to make a perfect photoshoped picture. but here it is! 

yay or nay? i am not the original owner of the photo

It's a shame about stecky, I thought he was great for a laugh have the time, but then again "time flys" onward. So who is getting those roshe boots?

Yeah, great place.  I got my Sirens from them way back when...

Good to know theyre legit an safe *sigh*

as a matter of fact, i do know how to use PS. heres a quick shoe i made. what do you guys think? its too late for me to make a perfect photoshoped picture. but here it is! 

Yay. But those definitely will look sick with all black and red sole colorway. Just my opinion though

I'd rock 'em

^^Definitely would cop. And in response to the 'drama' on the previous two pages. I buy shoes because I enjoy being able to wear an assortment of them whenever I want. Shoes will not be a reason for me not to enjoy college as it is such a small part of my life. I was not looking for advice but I do appreciate the insight.

Back
Top Bottom