ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i literally havent been in this thread for a couple of months. Everything thats been released the past few months have been hideous to me. What;s the significance, if any, on the marble pack??

Well i figured out they were fakes :/ If anyone sees some squadron blues for a close to retail price, could you let me know?

Last edited:
Well i figured out they were fakes :/ If anyone sees some squadron blues for a close to retail price, could you let me know?
I've seen a couple of people ask for squadrons. Are those tough to get now? They were on eBay at retail for the longest, but I've been out the roshe game for a couple of months.

Took the cybers out today and forgot how awesome the shoe is. It's been about 5 months.

Anyone want to do me a favor? I'm looking for total crimsons in a 11.5 and people say that there local stores still have some on stock. The ones around me don't. If anyone knows that there local has them could you pick them up and ill pay for them plus the tax and shipping. It would be greatly appreciated

Lol at the grammatical errors by some, Anyways Yesterday's pick up for a great price, DS Stadiums. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom