ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So the elephant prints are a size? release? Dammit. I haven't been interested in buying a roshe in a while. Oh well. Not paying rape for roshes. :rolleyes :smh:

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked in this thread before, but is it possible to buy Roshe Run insoles? 

Just got my first roshes, I got the tarps. In thinking about wearing them with some khakis, but I don't know what color top. Any suggestions?
I say wear it with anything you want. Not a big fan of having the shirt and shoes match completely.

Just got my first roshes, I got the tarps. In thinking about wearing them with some khakis, but I don't know what color top. Any suggestions?

just go with something neutral. no need to overmatch.

My weapon of choice other day

holy **** these look nice. Is there any size? release schedule or their ig is the best way to know when it drops ? 

edit : on the phone i could swear the swoosh was black but now that on my pc its def purple, not as clean as i thought lol.

if only that swoosh wasnt purple ...

Has anyone tried on the Club Pink Roshes? Do they look good in person? Should I get an 11 since I fit 9.5 in men's sizes?

Haven't been up on Roshes for a couple months.

Is there a release date for armory navy/white stateside?

Last edited:
Ugh, that new pic of the Size? exclusives looks awful. I already have the urban safari releases and I'm happy with those...gonna save my money on these.

Anybody want to give me the lowdown on the winter sneakerboots? I tried looking back but can't find anything, maybe i'm just not looking hard enough. If anyone has any info on spots, dates or anything else it'd be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom