ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks homie
Its a freaking hassle being a size 14
But its worth it , I feel like im the only roshe collector that never pays retail for roshes . In honesty you all know the roshe are worth 40bucks right? Its a mesh upper with a phylon sole . Not very expensive materials . So im on my 5th roshe and never paid a dime over retail

Thanks homie
Its a freaking hassle being a size 14
But its worth it , I feel like im the only roshe collector that never pays retail for roshes . In honesty you all know the roshe are worth 40bucks right? Its a mesh upper with a phylon sole . Not very expensive materials . So im on my 5th roshe and never paid a dime over retail

k

Last edited:
Does anyone wanna send me the blue Heros from sports chalet? I'm in New York and it's not available here. That price is a steal. thanks broshes

Last edited:
Wow. I couldn't even get in line. 
mean.gif

Wow I got through on Eastbay but right as I was editing my billing address, they took them out of my cart saying they're sold out. 

lol nike trolling y'all releasing the first good roshe since the Feezy Beezy's in narrow womens sizes

i clicked the twitter link as soon as it came live on nike.com and immediately I get the message that all pairs are already in cart. And i spent a good 20 minutes on it just refreshing and nope. So i just decided to go on eastbay and didnt even know they were carrying them, so I added it to cart and checked out with it. Then i went back to Nike and still no dice, I was hoping it order it on nike because i have a voucher and I can also get the shirt and my entire order would have also been free shipping. I thought if i could get it on nike, i'll cancel my ebay but ended up with no luck on ndc. Got my order confirmation from eastbay tho.

I do hope the resellers who bought it all up, forgot to convert it to men sizes and they end up being stuck with a bunch of size 5's and stuff that nobody wants. 

Last edited:

Wow. I couldn't even get in line. 
mean.gif

10.5 was gone right when I clicked the link.... wow

Never struck out that bad in my life, that was weird
I don't think the N7s were TLO which means that more than likely people were searching NDC for the live link to go live before the tweet went out at 5AM. And if it was any way limited, then the shoes were all already in cart before you guys clicked on the twitter link. 
nerd.gif

struck out online at 8 so took the bus and train over to 21mercer. got there about 9:30 but majority weren't there for roshe's. 

Last edited:
I do hope the resellers who bought it all up, forgot to convert it to men sizes and they end up being stuck with a bunch of size 5's and stuff that nobody wants. 

Yea cept girls want these too.. The thirst for roshes on the female side is real

I only grabbed two pairs but my girl is literally begging me for the size 8 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom