ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

All you guys having ebay issues buying from that ebay selling selling the calypsos for $85. I hope you realised if you were patient enough you could of waited and got them for cheaper and not deal with all that nonsense but your hypebeastness got the best of you #justsayin
I mean it's only 15 extra and I dont gotta call every finishline and hope they have them. and I get them to my door.

I mean it's only 15 extra and I dont gotta call every finishline and hope they have them. and I get them to my door.
you dont have to do any of that you choose too. You are just being completely impatient. Honestly all I did setup twitter notifications for my phone for nikestore, finishline, teamroshe and kicksdeals. Got the notification and purchased from my phone. I dont need to go thru all that nonsense you have been doing. Plus $15 is $15 its still money at the end of the day. #Patienceisavirtue

Why you guys sweating a seller that has 7000+ feedback.  
impatient *** people once again 
laugh.gif

Im not really sweating the delivery, but I noticed that the shipping weight of my package isn't the equivalent to what I ordered...I hope it's the whole order I placed and not just a partial order like the other guy experienced here.

Can you guys help me confirm these are real? Dude is gonna sell them to me for 90$ but I feel they might be fake but need your guys help. Thanks .

Last edited:
Now that i have em in hand, calypsos r dope...but nowhere near $300 worthy

honestly IMO they arent worth retail ... if i couldnt use the $20 off i prbly wouldnt have the whole split pack that i never wore & prbly wont

Word, dudes stressing over a shoe that isn't even that amazing. Those who had em at first hyped it up by making it feel like they got some exclusive sh't. Taking pics of calypsos in groups like they in a boy band. These were a GR and will stay a GR. Who knows Nike will probably re-release these every year, no need for stress, everyone will have the chance to stunt with their 4-5 pairs on top of their boxes looking like they got it made.

Last edited:
Calypsos I ordered from NDC were scheduled for delivery yesterday. They never showed up. Checked the status today and the delivery date is gone. UPS said they might be lost. Nike had to start an investigation and said I won't hear back for three business days.
The part that really irritates me is that they arrived at my local UPS processing center on Monday and somehow disappeared.
Good to know the people at UPS have their **** together in time for the holidays.

honestly IMO they arent worth retail ... if i couldnt use the $20 off i prbly wouldnt have the whole split pack that i never wore & prbly wont

If ur not gonna wear em then u should def sell. Agreed about the msrp, for how easily the soles beat up i would say roshes should be less than $70.

BUT theyre dope as **** and i must have in many colors lol

I jus feel bad for all those thirsty *** ppl that paid $300+ for a cheap shoe

If ur not gonna wear em then u should def sell. Agreed about the msrp, for how easily the soles beat up i would say roshes should be less than $70.

BUT theyre dope as **** and i must have in many colors lol

I jus feel bad for all those thirsty *** ppl that paid $300+ for a cheap shoe

they are gonna get sold but im too lazy to unearth them

Word, dudes stressing over a shoe that isn't even that amazing. Those who had em at first hyped it up by making it feel like they got some exclusive sh't. Taking pics of calypsos in groups like they in a boy band. These were a GR and will stay a GR. Who knows Nike will probably re-release these every year, no need for stress, everyone will have the chance to stunt with their 4-5 pairs on their boxes looking like they got it made.

The game is completely diff now. I remember researching for months sometimes years just for a shred of info on a single retro. Now its literally every hour somethin new pops up....and foams used to be resold for less than 2 bills :lol: those were the days :smh:

Word, dudes stressing over a shoe that isn't even that amazing. Those who had em at first hyped it up by making it feel like they got some exclusive sh't. Taking pics of calypsos in groups like they in a boy band. These were a GR and will stay a GR. Who knows Nike will probably re-release these every year, no need for stress, everyone will have the chance to stunt with their 4-5 pairs on top of their boxes looking like they got it made.
LOL shots fired 

Calypsos I ordered from NDC were scheduled for delivery yesterday. They never showed up. Checked the status today and the delivery date is gone. UPS said they might be lost. Nike had to start an investigation and said I won't hear back for three business days.
The part that really irritates me is that they arrived at my local UPS processing center on Monday and somehow disappeared.
Good to know the people at UPS have their **** together in time for the holidays.

I got the exact same situation this july...it was for a pair of Js, and after it arrived at my local UPS location, it just never got delivered to me. tracking stops for a week.

After calling UPS for investigation for another week, they told me it's lost. I then called Nike to cancel it since I never got it. 2 days later the tracking shows package en-route back to sender.

I swear someone at UPS is hiding it :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom