ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i totally forgot to use JUSTDOIT at the line.  is it possible to call them tomorrow and ask if i can use the coupon?  or is it too late??

Yeah just give them a call. I did the same thing. I ordered through my phone and there wasn't a place to put the justdoit promo code. Called them up the morning after and asked them to apply it. Got $8 back.

i totally forgot to use JUSTDOIT at the line.  is it possible to call them tomorrow and ask if i can use the coupon?  or is it too late??

I used the live chat after I placed my order last week and they applied the code and refunded the shipping.

Still salty my knicks roshe got canceled :smh:

I'm never ordering from finish line again, I'ma just wait till these hit retailers in NYC. Cop them the old fashion way

Last edited:

I'm never ordering from finish line again, I'ma just wait till these hit retailers in NYC. Cop them the old fashion way
Lets HOPE were able to, you know how it is out here..
A reseller hears about them dropping instore,
Runs there super quick,
Buys the whole stock..
Smh

If you know anyone in Long Island send them to the smithaven mall in lake grove. They have the sirens and knicks. I'm going to Roosevelt field either today or tomorrow and I will check the stores there.

missed out on the mythical calypso0o0o0os again 
frown.gif
mean.gif

If you know anyone in Long Island send them to the smithaven mall in lake grove. They have the sirens and knicks. I'm going to Roosevelt field either today or tomorrow and I will check the stores there.
Black friday they only had the knicks there. Sirens sold out i guess

Ok cool, i see if i know anyone ,

Let me know whats in roosevelt.

Runs there super quick,
Buys the whole stock..
Smh

Word. I love roshes and wear all my mine, even my cheetahs, but these resellers are killing me. I understand the hustle and the money but this is a $70 shoe, it aint much to be made.

This week in NY has actually been good so i wore roshes all week

Sport reds on monday

Yeezy ID on tuesday

Fusion red on weds

And cheetahs on thursday

Ok cool, i see if i know anyone ,

Let me know whats in roosevelt.

Why don't you just reorder the sirens on FNL?? I ordered yesterday from the mythical restock and got an order confirmation and later tracking info for the shoes. So they definitely have them.

Sad news but your order might be cancel, check the last page, it shows a full restock and some dude ordered but when he called they told him theres nothing in the system and that he will be refunded.

Thats what happen to my knicks, I ordered a size 9 got tracking number and everything, turns out it was sold out and the website didn't update it.

Last edited:

Runs there super quick,
Buys the whole stock..
Smh

Knicks will be the last of these 3 colorways to sell out. people shouldn't have ANY trouble getting these in store.

Back
Top Bottom