ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yup, random releases are ok with me.

Random Releases are actually the most fair, if everyone in NYC knew, resellers would be lining up for miles and camping out

Talking about #21Mercer...Whoever gets that restock is mainly a hookup or dude who feening for cash

#shoutouts to HTF for racking up 90 pairs 

Two different dudes on CL with damn near FSR of the mint's. Resellers were bound to do it. The fair thing is to just drop a tweet so that way at least a few who want the shoe can actually show up and get it. When your whole stock is bought up by resellers with the general public having no knowledge that isn't fair. But hey it is 21 Mercer, new year doesn't mean anything will change.

Two different dudes on CL with damn near FSR of the mint's. Resellers were bound to do it. The fair thing is to just drop a tweet so that way at least a few who want the shoe can actually show up and get it. When your whole stock is bought up by resellers with the general public having no knowledge that isn't fair. But hey it is 21 Mercer, new year doesn't mean anything will change.
I hope no one buys a pair from the resellers
The mints weren't even that hot
They sat for a month at my local boutique when they first dropped
Now resellers try to compare these to a yeezy colorway, FOH

Wouldn't a very strict 1 per person help the resell problem? If resellers want to flip 1 pair fine, but that way other people will be able to grab a pair to wear.

I hope no one buys a pair from the resellers
The mints weren't even that hot
They sat for a month at my local boutique when they first dropped
Now resellers try to compare these to a yeezy colorway, FOH

I remember getting the original tweet from finish line saying the Roshe "Yeezy" was just in. I thought to myself that it was ridiculous that they thought they could sell them trying to compare them to Yeezys...but it worked. It's a neat color way, but I can't understand guys paying over retail.

The fact that they're even called the yeezy roshe is comedy to me. They look nothing like the shoe, colorways and all. It's like calling the black sails the yeezy roshe just to sell them. What's even more funny is that people bought the idea.

The fact that they're even called the yeezy roshe is comedy to me. They look nothing like the shoe, colorways and all. It's like calling the black sails the yeezy roshe just to sell them. What's even more funny is that people bought the idea.
yea I know....I would of gotten the shoe anyways due to the colorway it pops but I refuse to call them yeezys. The same situation with those air max 1's but I cant complain I sold 2 pairs for 2x retail...

Check your local footaction. They have squadron blues and the dark green colorway woth the bright green sole on sale for $39.99. Not many sizes, but you can try and stock locate. Sorry if posted already.

Look How my box came from FedEx ..
mean.gif

I wear size 10 in all OG mesh & GPX and these fit the same to me

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my pair. I used the promo code but totally forgot to select 2 day shipping. So mine come in jan 6th.

Check your local footaction. They have squadron blues and the dark green colorway woth the bright green sole on sale for $39.99. Not many sizes, but you can try and stock locate. Sorry if posted already.
Awesome! Called the Foot Action in Seattle and they have 10.5's of the Squadron's for 39.99! 

Only 10.5 though... So if it's your size, give em a call!

Back
Top Bottom