ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my sz 14 about 30 mins ago with order confirmation...

Now to just wait for that shipping email to arrive

Copped my size!!!

Started a chat because I wasn't able to add 2 laces to the cart, explained my situation and this is what the rep told me. For those who want the free shipping on the mint Roshes  :pimp:

Ashlee: With adding the items to this order, that would need to be handled over the phone by calling 1-800-806-6453. As this shoe style was a launch item, they may not be able to add them. What I could do is refund the shipping on this order and get you a promo code for free shipping on a new order for the shoelaces.

Edit: The code she gave me works for anything other than laces too so its an extra free shipping coupon for future use! :D
Did you have to purchase the laces with the rep? Gonna try that now

Do u guys like the roshe run court? It kind of grow on me. Pic via dylan raasch
If the cw that Dylan has on released I would cop. I'm a sucker for the grey mesh. 

Will Nike cancel orders (that are 1 per customer) if I placed them in separate transactions?

Wow at all this mint hype
I miss being able to cop any color I wanted without selling out
Crazy how hype can change a shoe

im gonna be soooo salty when my order from the first restock gets cancelled because the second restock was glitched

Wow at all this mint hype
I miss being able to cop any color I wanted without selling out
Crazy how hype can change a shoe

Hype is so strong it sold out the Kobe's, Jordan's and just about everything else today. There was a better window of time and opportunity to get these. This was obviously a restock, so as a new member of Team Roshe in June, it was nice to have an opportunity online and phone.

Kobe 6 Preludes were sold out before 8. We had from 8-2 pm EST to cop these.

Nike usually do cancel orders if it was limit 1 per customer, of those ppl that bought more than that, they did it for the DB releases and all pairs that got cancelled released at another time..but you can prob get by that system by having multiple credit cards.

Nike usually do cancel orders if it was limit 1 per customer, of those ppl that bought more than that, they did it for the DB releases and all pairs that got cancelled released at another time..but you can prob get by that system by having multiple credit cards.
Then again Meg mostly shows up for TLO releases, more to help the problem of bots.

So, Id agree with you, in terms that if you used different payment methods for each order, you should be good.

Yeah, let's see what happens. I made multiple orders of the Kobe 8 YOTH and they were both shipped. And it was a limit of one.

Back
Top Bottom