ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

From 6pm.com. Last time I made an order on that site they cancelled it. Hope this one goes through. I always wanted these and they had my size. 

I know this is the roshe thread but I get pumped for any shoe I get for half off. Free flyknits for $80 a piece!

Those are ugly

All I need right now is roshe calypso sz 9 in my collection. So hard finding a pair retail geesh! I refuse to buy on ebay right now  

I was about to post the same thing about this thread yesterday. Now I know why some of the OGs got irritated about 6 months ago, haha.

Anyway the iguanas are up there on my list along with Knicks and speed yellows.

Yeah sure I am. Been into roshes and on this thread before all these yeezy BS. I've had my 3 pairs and I've helped others secure pairs since the first drop of the FBs last summer. Thiers nothing wrong with buying a couple more pairs, roshes get beat quick. Plus it's my money and I buy what I want. Don't tell me I'm the problem. You don't know me, you shouldn't be talking. End of that.
you're the problem with yge game today. 4 pairs bro? 4 freaking pairs bro? Cmon son. Step ya game up. I bought 10 Jordan 11 gammas. Yiiiiiiiii

I'm new to the Roshe thread but how was it before it was trash?
I don't think it's "trash" now, but it isn't what it used to be. The Roshe thread was more about helping people a year or so ago. Members bought pairs for others and shipped it to them at retail. We all looked out for each other. When the Mints first dropped last year, things started to get a little crazy. The Roshe became more popular and more people began to visit this thread, leading up to where it is now. I participated here a lot and helped a lot of members out. Still come here and post now and then, but I've started picking up more Flyknits, Innevas, and retro runners lately, after I completed my OG Roshe collection (and got some of the newer releases).

Last edited:
Nike trolled me so hard lol. They emailed me saying that I "left something behind" in my cart. Turns out it was the Mint FBs. Weird because I wasn't able to get them in my cart as they were already in other people's carts. Usually I'd be mad about missing a restock, but but missing out on the Mints, I was able to cop Hyper Revs.

Siren Reds are the only shoes I've ever doubled up on in my life. I beat the hell out of my OG's at work & the gym, holes all in em and everything.

My new pair is nice, but just not the same 
frown.gif
 If I knew how much the Roshe line was going to explode I would have kept my OG's in better shape.

Siren Reds are the only shoes I've ever doubled up on in my life. I beat the hell out of my OG's at work & the gym, holes all in em and everything.

My new pair is nice, but just not the same 
frown.gif
 If I knew how much the Roshe line was going to explode I would have kept my OG's in better shape.
...but the OG siren red and the new siren red is the exact same thing.........................

Back
Top Bottom