ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Checkout was lagging like crazy on NDC. Was able to grab my friend a pair though. Trying on FNL for my own pair now. Hopefully I get through so I can use my WC coupon.

grabbed the GB's no problem on ndc...gonna be my first pair of Roshes. joints look too clean

about to remove that flag and replace it with the stars and stripes haha...well probably not but if it was easy enough i would

Last edited:
Had em in my cart ndc lagging and snatched out tried to checkout with paypal but error msg loaded tryn fln fml

Too Easy on NDC. Wanted FNL to use WC but still can't get in. Guess that is pretty much everyones story though....lol

Glad I copped, not I gotta cop these RF Coves in a couple hours....lol

Was able to get both color ways from Nike. But it was almost too easy… Seemed too good to be true at the moment.

Pretty easy...Had to check out using paypal though. Time for Nike to upgrade the servers
no joke

i was freaking out 'cause i had some frees in my cart from a visit like a month ago

added the gbs but had to edit the other kicks out of my cart and they wouldn't delete

thought i was gonna get jacked for sure but finally after 8 attempts they deleted

got my 9.5

havent bought a pair of roshes in like 2 years but the GB were a must. scored on NDC with a sz 10 after 18 min of time outs!

Same with NJ... No tax.  

All the Jordan stuff is slowing everything down. I still bet these are on FNL so keep trying if you missed out.

Back
Top Bottom