ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

sorry didnr include the pic

It's for their SP releases. Ala Tier Zero launches and what not. #s were not high on these. However, I do believe all foams come in these now? Not sure as I only own supreme foams and royals from 09.
All of the foams come in the white boxes and i love it. the box is super clean

They don't have the toe cap (could be because of print) and no flag? Maybe it's a city pack roshe?

Surprised my local Niketown still had my size available in both the GB and Brazil. Put them on hold and I'll be picking them up later today

Retail had me hesitant at first, but glad I copped. Fit the same as my other roshes length wise but fleece material is very tight, expecting them to loosen with some wears. Atleast I hope. Lol

So I originally planned to go a half size up on release date for the GBs. However, sizes went so quick on NDC that I had to settle for my true size in Roshes which is 10.5. Once all the reports came back from those who went tts had a tough time fitting their shoes I thought I would  be stuck with shoes I wouldn't be able to fit. I received my kicks today and I was pleasantly surprised that they fit perfectly. I know everybody's foot is different, but this just food for thought for those still out on the hunt and deciding whether to size up or not.

Back
Top Bottom