ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Gotta pass the news to where we started...we've come a long way and definitely appreciate everyone that keeps Roshe news going. Get in your Nike ID creations for an opportunity to be one of three people that will get their pair made by Team Roshe for FREE. Get those creations in!

USPS delivered my GBs to my old address (haven't live there in 8months), charged me for a package intercept that didn't go through, and then basically told me to **** myself. 
mean.gif

Wore my gb's about 8 hrs today and I'm a bit disappointed. The toe area that has the fuse over it doesn't let your foot breathe so with minimal perspiration the fleece absorbs the sweat and it appears a lot darker than the rest of the fleece. In this case the Brazil and France roshes would hide the perspiration better. Not a big deal but I did plan to wear these to the ground, not so much anymore.

Last edited:
Gave up and got some 15s on eBay. Hope they fit. Guess I need to toss my 14s on there or the marketplace and try to get as much as I paid for the 15s. Ugh. 

Nike just had to take something nice and simple and ruin it. Someone wake me up if they ever decide to bring the original mango color to the states.

Back
Top Bottom