ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

man, im just going to give in to those slip ons just to have a pair..lol

anyways..
im really on the hunt for wms crimson size 10.5-11 in mens..Can I get some assistance? thank you!

I already copped the nm great britains at a local spot but hould i just wait for the france editions to hit US soil or should i pull the trigger on a euro site for 170 haha

Yessir. TRo member and fellow Torontonian :wink:

I'm assuming all these roshes were not bought in toronto. I don't stay crazy updated on this thread but I have not seen most of those colors in Toronto anywhere.

P.s. Do you know who will be getting the all white roshes in Toronto?

If anyone is in Boston Nike just reopened and they have the Great Britain Roshes. Real nice shoe. I haven't been on this thread in a while and just saw the hype for the shoe after I bought them.

Anyone know where I can get a mens size 9-10 metric? Been looking for a long time. 

You're in Greensboro? High Point here.

First pair of Roshes:

First pair!? You've been missing out man!

Oh and Greenville/New Bern here. Bonus points if you know about New Bern or have ever been. :lol:

Haha I definitely have been to Greenvile and have heard of New Bern, just never been.

First pair!? You've been missing out man!

Oh and Greenville/New Bern here. Bonus points if you know about New Bern or have ever been. :lol:

Haha I definitely have been to Greenvile and have heard of New Bern, just never been.

You're in the minority for sure. I tell folks I'm from NC, and they go,"Oh cool! What part?" Then I say New Bern and get the,"Oh...ok.." response. :smh:

could any of you suggest ways i could get this glue residue off? jason markks doesnt work at all
Marker or dye, I would not try try rubbing it off, those roshe's are fragile in the toes area as is!  or just leave it alone. Nobody can tell unless you point it out.  Usually the average person is 5 foot 7 inches away from your toes.

Another Roshe Run Palm Tree colorway.  IMO the white are still the best.  I hope they touchdown stateside soon. I can't find them anywhere.

If I can get the white Palm Trees I am retiring from the Roshe game lol. 

could any of you suggest ways i could get this glue residue off? jason markks doesnt work at all
I have the same question i have some roshes with glue marks on the toe area and the side i saw a post were someone used a product named goof off to remove the glue left behind when the remove the nike swoosh i want to buy the product and see wat happens but i want other suggestions

Another Roshe Run Palm Tree colorway.  IMO the white are still the best.  I hope they touchdown stateside soon. I can't find them anywhere.

I believe the marathon was released prior to the palm trees

These are the Nagoya Marathon one's. They released a couple months back, strictly in Japan. They aren't gonna be releasing here in the States.

These are the Nagoya Marathon one's. They released a couple months back, strictly in Japan. They aren't gonna be releasing here in the States.

Thanks for the info... been following this thread a long time and never saw these!
Will the Whites ever touchdown in the stateside?

I have the same question i have some roshes with glue marks on the toe area and the side i saw a post were someone used a product named goof off to remove the glue left behind when the remove the nike swoosh i want to buy the product and see wat happens but i want other suggestions

I didn't notice the glue on mines until I got home. Exchanged them the next day.

Back
Top Bottom