ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Still sticking to OG Mesh. These are the only sneakers that don't irritate the burn on top of my foot. Thank god for Roshes lol.

what's wrong with those
I don't think there's anything wrong with them per se, I'm just not feeling them. To me it feels like they're forcing tech onto a simple base. It's trying to do two things at once but it isn't doing either one particularly well. If I wanted a high-tech running shoe, I wouldn't mind it looking the part. If I wanted a simple, casual shoe, I don't need all that tech and whatnot. This post sounded a lot better in my head, but whatever lol.

Saw some FB Mints (First Release) with a single line colorway description. "Black / Pink Flash - Fresh Mint" only on where the colorway description should be printed. Google'd and not a single first release Mints had the same problem. Enough to call them fakes?

Seller gave me crappy photos but the single line colorway description is clear from this photo.

Last edited:
Anyone know if there are still v2 mangos laying around at any Champs? Is it worth it to go do a stock locate

went to **** with od cw's & extra stuff threw on em
Not to mention that every single person i see has them on feet 
ohwell.gif

Who's got the regular Natural Motions for the low low?   I remember a site that had them for like $70...can't find it now.

BONUS: looking for a 7.5  in black

Local so cal CL selling DS cyber for 100$ In a 9 and can anyone help me find DS iguana in a 9? For retail? 8.5 is too small for me..

Back
Top Bottom