ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Exactly what I thought. So close but so far. The toe box looks like it came off of an ugly pair of sport sandals.
Yeah I could see if the woven pattern was like the Nike Innevas but this pattern just looks terrible. And why would only the toe box be woven? Just do the whole shoe in woven, Nike is making Flynit Roshes and everything else they might as well go for the whole shoe. It looks so they said "lets make it super breathable, put holes in the toe box, we are done." 

They already made all black wovens..

Guess they wanted to execute something different again.

Last edited:
To those that are rather stringent on the design ethos that made the Roshes: 

I think it would only be fair to consider that the shoes as a whole have evolved past the whole concept of simplicity and minimalism that served as the primary defining point of the shoe.  The silhouette itself has become quite a classic and can surely get away with some creative twists and turns.

The wovens were probably made for a menswear type of audience not some elite sock, cargo shorts wearing dude. The toebox bears resemblance of the mayfly woven. It could have been executed better than that though but at least its different and not some obnoxious print or flamboyant neon.

Honestly, any OG mesh Roshes are good in my book. I also liked the Khaki and Anthracite NRG models. The last pair I bought was the Team Reds when they first dropped. I'm pretty sure those will stay the last pair of Roshes I buy unless I find OG mesh colorways for under retail.

The new models and prints just don't do it for me. I prefer the simplicity of the earlier releases.

Most if not all colorways they released the first two years.

Basically the original colorways (still missing the Mangos but hard to find a 10 :frown: ).

The colorways they released a couple months later, Maroons, Blue Heros, Gammas, etc ... The Mid City pack was nice, especially the Tokyo and Paris.

The Safaris are horrible. Cheetah, FOH. Polka Dots? Yeah right.

I just don't like the direction Nike is going. They need SIMPLER colorways. None of this hyperfuse, animal nature print stuff.

I wish I sold my Calypsos when it was ~$300.

Pretty much all of this. The gpx pairs are incredibly hit or miss. The sunsets and the sky pair are both hideous, while the tiger and floral (sans the obsidian pair... never liked those) gpx pairs were amazing. The leopard prints were meh with the cheetos being the ugliest in the bunch. FBs I just couldn't really vibe with in general though because the swoosh placement seemed really odd to me. There are still plenty of simple colors that could have been done without giving these the foamposite treatment. The creative well is far from dry. A general release of the yeezy and salmon toe OG mesh pairs that were getting ID'd would be incredible.

Thoughts on the Roshe Run NMs? Does anyone here have them? I want a black pair, but I don't know if it's worth the extra money. I thought of going for another pair of the Black Sails until I saw the NMs.
NMs take comfort to the next level in my experience. Really love the NM and wish all my roshes even the OGs were nm.

Help me, please! I'd like to buy a Roshe Run from the Gold Trophy pack, but I'm not sure in the size. I have only Air Max 90s (size US10) and Free Run 5.0 (size US11).

I'm confused that which one is the right size from Roshe Run - 10-10.5-11? Thanks for your help in advance!

^ Calm down

as we get closer to RD members here will be able to scoop early and can help out with sizing. for mesh roshes i go tts. for the fleese material .5 size up.

have any roshe runs gone on sale in stores? like foot locker,foot action,champs and finish line?

Last edited:
For the locals in Miami, Shoe Gallery has pairs left of the Brazil & France Roshes. Not sure of the sizes left. They don't do phone orders for those wondering

Back
Top Bottom