ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I got lucky and copped from that Walk-in-closet place @TeamRoshe posted on IG but had I not, I probably would have paid resell prices because these are too clean... Don't fully understand the rational behind not paying over retail just because they are Roshes. I wear my Roshes more than any of my more expensive shoes, so dropping a bit extra on them is ok with me since they get the most use ... and resell prices on these, doesn't even touch retail price of Jordans/other bball kicks/even runners at this point

also that midsole ^^^^ does seem a bit larger than normal, not saying they are fake.. but i see why you are concerned  

Last edited:

I got lucky and copped from that Walk-in-closet place @TeamRoshe posted on IG but had I not, I probably would have paid resell prices because these are too clean... Don't fully understand the rational behind not paying over retail just because they are Roshes. I wear my Roshes more than any of my more expensive shoes, so dropping a bit extra on them is ok with me since they get the most use ... and resell prices on these, doesn't even touch retail price of Jordans/other bball kicks/even runners at this point

also that midsole ^^^^ does seem a bit larger than normal, not saying they are fake.. but i see why you are concerned  
Same fa me bruh. Kept calling and it magically started ringing. Feels good to finally beo n the winning side of this lol

Got my trophies today but did anyone else have any issues with their pair? That stitching sticks out like a sore thumb now. Besides that, the quality is 
pimp.gif

if i wanted to buy hyperfuse roshe's should i stick with the same size? regular roshe's fit perfect with a slight bit of room in the toebox but seems very true to size

what's the most you guys would pay for roshe's? a pair that i really wanted came out on flightclub in my size and you already know how their prices be
The most I'd pay is $180...and that still doesn't feel right! It's a roshe so to pay almost 2x the price is steep but if it something I reeeaaallly want...i.e. Roshe NM great Britains...I'd pay for it *in my Soulja Slim voice*

Pretty pissed. Just found out that I was having issues with SNS in the morning because my bank blocked my card because SNS is based in Stockholm.

And I should really check NT at work more often. Second time I missed them on FNL.

The struggle is real. If anyyyoneee has any leads on a USsize 9 I'd greatly appreciate it

fudge! keep missing out on retail for the trophy packs. well, NikeLab or 21M has those France Roshes in a FSR if anyone is interested. 

Do the gold pack roshes run TTS or slightly larger?
Thanks in advance. I'm in London and apparently they don't have half sizes at my place.
Wondering if I can get away with sizing half down (from a 10.5 to a 10)
larger. it has more room due to the insole not being the same as the padded solar soft from the ogs

Would it be possible to go down a full size for the Gold Trophy roshes and still be comfortable? Do they have removable insoles?

Just got my golds in from FNL and they are fire. Awesome quality. Fit it's a little snugger than OG mesh but not as tight as World Cup pack.

Not worth going bigger than your normal shoe shoes. .5 up would work but don't expect same fit as World Cup pack.

Hope this helps some

Got my trophies today but did anyone else have any issues with their pair? That stitching sticks out like a sore thumb now. Besides that, the quality is 
pimp.gif
Wow. That thread near the swoosh sucks. mine is in perfect condition.

Is it large enough to warrant sizing down .5?
it is still TTS lengthwise. my real feet length is somewhere around 9.5 but i always go for sz 10 due to my wide feet. I got the same size for the gold trophy and it is the same length as my OGs are.

Would it be possible to go down a full size for the Gold Trophy roshes and still be comfortable? Do they have removable insoles?
bad idea to go 1 size down. will kill your toe, probably. Gold trophy is only larger in the sense the it is roomy inside due to the absence of the solar soft pads like in the og. it has removable insoles but they are soooo thin. it's like a simple pad overlay. disappointing for me

Just got my golds in from FNL and they are fire. Awesome quality. Fit it's a little snugger than OG mesh but not as tight as World Cup pack.

Not worth going bigger than your normal shoe shoes. .5 up would work but don't expect same fit as World Cup pack.

Hope this helps some
any chance you can take pictures of the removable insole just so people here can see? it is different from the og's insoles

what would really be :smokin is if you helped out some NT brethren here.

Retail at London is £85 that's $145
You pay for international shipping which is going to cost you another $40-50 then you're at $200.
Is that still :smokin ?

As far as sizing, I went down 0.5 after trying on both 10.5 and a 10. I'm a 10.5 in basically every other nike shoe I wear.
Definitely runs slightly larger due to the typical Roshe toe box and like someone mentioned the flatter insole.

Strong release

fudge! keep missing out on retail for the trophy packs. well, NikeLab or 21M has those France Roshes in a FSR if anyone is interested. 
where are these stores? nike lab and 21M  are they online? I want to buy the france roshes. Thanks

Regretted i passed on th gold restock yesterday :frown: thought it would just sit out. Still hunting for those. Gonna be my first roshe if ever, thats the only roshe i want.

Back
Top Bottom