ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

opc-ajax-loader.gif
 Loading next step...

it just sent me back to the original order screen.

**** of here ubiq.

edit

504'd hahahahahaha

edit 2:

out of stock. ubiq sucks.

Last edited:
Ubiq's site is horrible...first time trying to cop from them and that was the worst...like worst than PYS Bait x Asics online release...worst that the END Burger Release...

Last edited:
Funny thing was that they were tweeting like those ndc and fnl acting like they have tons of stocks where i fact those were just leftovers from the store lol

Funny thing was that they were tweeting like those ndc and fnl acting like they have tons of stocks where i fact those were just leftovers from the store lol
That's why people are so pissed.  They are taking sizes down from their site as it sells in store, meaning, online purchase chance is like slim to none...we were all fighting ghosts...

They probably have 1-2 of each size posted. The site is **** but by far not the worst. People put up worse with Jordan releases.

Soleheaven was the worst.

That's why people are so pissed.  They are taking sizes down from their site as it sells in store, meaning, online purchase chance is like slim to none...we were all fighting ghosts...
what are you guys talking about.. They specifically said " (pending availability of in-store inventory) "

Last edited:
what are you guys talking about.. They specifically said " (pending availability of in-store inventory) "

Talking about the roshe.

If they intend to release online they should have allocated a deceht amount of sizes for online release as to not dissapoint teir customers. Plus, they cant handle the traffic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom