ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone know the smallest size that the NYC polka dot roshes came in? Been looking for a smaller size for the bae.

pimp.gif

Size 8 (US)

Nike killed the Roshe. Sold all my pairs from the OG 7 to both of the OG Asia exclusive sets and all my FBs also last years OG mesh colorways with the team red and some samples total of about 40 pairs and bought more sauconys. It was good run when OG team Roshe members were here and hunting down calypsos and many others was fun and expensive. But good things come to an end. Slip ons, hyper fuse and all these new models killed what the Roshe meant. Simplicity. Enjoy these new styles while they keep raising the prices. R.I.P. To the Roshe.

Last edited:
^^ couldn't have said it any better. It used to be lightweight fun trying to track down a pair online. Or even to hunting down black sails at Nordstrom rack. Now everyone and their mom has roshes. Nike had a great model on their hands but killed it by releasing it so much in so many different colorways and versions. #TeamBrownBoxRoshes

Last edited:
Nike killed the Roshe. Sold all my pairs from the OG 7 to both of the OG Asia exclusive sets and all my FBs also last years OG mesh colorways with the team red and some samples total of about 40 pairs and bought more sauconys. It was good run when OG team Roshe members were here and hunting down calypsos and many others was fun and expensive. But good things come to an end. Slip ons, hyper fuse and all these new models killed what the Roshe meant. Simplicity. Enjoy these new styles while they keep raising the prices. R.I.P. To the Roshe.
Hopefully sauconys don't end up the same way. 

Nah fam, the dark red sails, maroon ones...I'm pretty sure they are one of the OG cws
Yeah, those are called Team Red.  They aren't one of the OG7, but they are one of the last of the original mesh colorways.

Zaid - I feel you, man.  You were an early supporter of the model, and I can understand that you feel let down by the direction.  In some ways I agree with you, but I've basically found a way to accept that the Roshe, like anything else, is going to get overdone and I'm not going to like everything.  But I can still find the occasional one that still rocks with the comfort that I loved in the beginning.  Best of luck in your new direction!

Yeah, those are called Team Red.  They aren't one of the OG7, but they are one of the last of the original mesh colorways.

Zaid - I feel you, man.  You were an early supporter of the model, and I can understand that you feel let down by the direction.  In some ways I agree with you, but I've basically found a way to accept that the Roshe, like anything else, is going to get overdone and I'm not going to like everything.  But I can still find the occasional one that still rocks with the comfort that I loved in the beginning.  Best of luck in your new direction!

Thanks fam! I'm new to the roshe runs so my lingo is a lil off. I really enjoy the meshes and some hyper fuses but I can't stand the slip on... Makes em look like those and 1 slip ons from back in the day.

If anyone is still looking for Mango V2s and size 9.5-11.5, there's an ebay auction for them at retail, but theyre under the womens shoes section so the sizes are adjusted to womens sizes (1.5 up).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom