ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

did you rock socks? did you fall victim to the sweat stains?

Yeah I rock socks with'em too but yeah I did get the sweat stains. It starts showing up about an hour or so after wearing them. I've worn them all day and the toe area gets pretty dark. Not as bad as I'd thought it would be seeing some of the pics posted in the thread but you can tell the difference.

Yeah I rock socks with'em too but yeah I did get the sweat stains. It starts showing up about an hour or so after wearing them. I've worn them all day and the toe area gets pretty dark. Not as bad as I'd thought it would be seeing some of the pics posted in the thread but you can tell the difference.
Only reason im concerned to wear mine but the same time... They're shoes. And dope material at that so wear em into the ground.

They're £70 here which equates to $117 plus shipping, I'd say you're about right at 140

image.jpg

Thoughts on these roshe flyknits? I'm feeling the colorway, colors reminds me of those flints tone push-pops from back in the day lol

Last edited:
I'm thinking it's two different cws, never seen a roshe release in a miss match colorway. Or maybe nike is really trying to do something different with the flyknit roshes?

I'm thinking it's two different cws, never seen a roshe release in a miss match colorway. Or maybe nike is really trying to do something different with the flyknit roshes?
Trying to lock in a pair from the guy who posted it in IG.

Got a relative in Taiwan who can meet him out.

Keep you guys posted!

Looking for a simple custom job. Can anyone recommens some good custom sites that are pretty quick? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom