ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Shout out to endeesee endeesee for providing the link to the GPX on barney's. I was able to cop the them early on Thursday and received shoes yesterday afternoon! Thanks again.

Last edited:
Anyone have any info on a pair of Iguana's DS in a size 9?
What confuses me is people said that they were still finding Iguanas and Calypsos sitting. However a while back when I tried to stock locate at FNL there were none to be found.

What confuses me is people said that they were still finding Iguanas and Calypsos sitting. However a while back when I tried to stock locate at FNL there were none to be found.
yep, here in Houston I saw Iguanas at multiple stores yesterday when I was out looking for the Flight Huaraches. I might go back and grab a fresh pair.

yep, here in Houston I saw Iguanas at multiple stores yesterday when I was out looking for the Flight Huaraches. I might go back and grab a fresh pair.
I'm also in the H.  Where'd you see them at?

Size 11 in those gold HyperFuse available anywhere?
european footlocker

it was in spain and france

i found multicolor prism zx fluxes, gold trophy roshes and mercurial roshes

that's surprising as about 99 percent of people in spain, italy, and france wear sportswear stuff

If ur referring to the mainly gold with some black on them hyperfuse... Finishline. Com still has some sizes left with free shipping they have size 11 as well

Repped. I checked yesterday and they were all gone. Only sizes 7,7.5,&13 were available.

Do og roshes fit different than the newer releases. I wear a 9.5 in all the releases of the og 7 and new roshes but I just ordered the v1 mangos size 9.5 and want to know if they'll fit

I ordered mine on the first day, and haven't even gotten a "finishing touches" email yet, so I don't think many (if any) are in the hands of normal people yet.
Have you gotten the finishing email yet?

I ordered mine last week and already got one saying that it has started. 

Many people have pointed out the sweat stains on the GB pair, does anyone know how the jacquard material would act on sweat? I only ask because I made mine with grey upper and didn't think about that until I just read posts on here about the GB stains. 

Have you gotten the finishing email yet?

I ordered mine last week and already got one saying that it has started. 

Many people have pointed out the sweat stains on the GB pair, does anyone know how the jacquard material would act on sweat? I only ask because I made mine with grey upper and didn't think about that until I just read posts on here about the GB stains. 
I don't know but as far as what I've seen of the material it looks like it won't stain easily.  It looks very different from the country pack fabrics.

As you can see here the fabric on the upper is very texturized, I guess you could say.  The only part that I could see getting stained would be the lining, if at all.

IMG_6687-copy.png

Last edited:

I don't know but as far as what I've seen of the material it looks like it won't stain easily.  It looks very different from the country pack fabrics.

As you can see here the fabric on the upper is very texturized, I guess you could say.  The only part that I could see getting stained would be the lining, if at all.

IMG_6687-copy.png
Thanks.. this seems to be the only pic I had seen prior to ordering. 

Just recently came across a post on IG by someone who IDed like 4 different kinds. 

Can't wait till they come in.

Woke up to my Finishing Touches email today.  So I should probably have them by next Friday.

I need a pair of these in 13 - whats the going rate for them?
around 200-300 is what I found, they are hard to find too not too many numbers produced I guess. The print on each shoe is random/different so nike took their time making these

Back
Top Bottom