ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These will be mine! FIRE
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread, been caught up in the Kobe 9 ID thread.

Could anyone please provide info on these black flyknit roshes? like a release date or any info they have on them?

Thank you

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread, been caught up in the Kobe 9 ID thread.

Could anyone please provide info on these black flyknit roshes? like a release date or any info they have on them?

Thank you
A bunch of people been asking. Just be patient, looks like no one has an answer.

Thank you
dont know bout USA but over here in oz it looks like this:

23rd August
[table][tr][td]Black/Black Neo Turquoise [/td][td]$160[/td][td]677243-002[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Black/Black Armoury Blue[/td][td]$160[/td][td]677243-003[/td][/tr][/table]
then 20th september :
[table][tr][td]Black/Black Midnight Fog[/td][td]$160[/td][td]677243-001[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Black/White Fireberry[/td][td]$160[/td][td]677243-004[/td][/tr][/table]
4th october
[table][tr][td]White/White[/td][td]$160[/td][td]677243-100[/td][/tr][/table]

That puts them at a 148 (150)USD price point, easy pass. 

That's two basic models of roshe. 

That's 20 dollars more then a premium ID or Two basic colorways. 

Maybe it'll end up not being a direct price conversion.

Last edited:
Ok guys.......

FLYKNIT ROSHE RUN

Black & Blue available now at Walk In Closet for $125 + shipping

(973)742-0267

From the post:

Men's Nike Rosherun Flyknit in Black Neo Turq and Black Armory is available now instore and over the phone. Sizes 8-13. $125. Featuring flyknit uppers for the first time on a rosherun nm bottom. #closetgram #teamroshe #************* #sneakernews #sneakerfreaker #sneakerhead #sneakerheads #iloveswoosh #uptown2k #rosherun #roshe #flyknit #flyknitroshe #rosherunnm #walklikeme #walklikeus #smyfh #igsneakers #nikerunning #nike #nikerosherun #paterson #nikeqs @teamroshe

Last edited:
Just got my roshe run trophy pack ! I love them shoutout to the guy that send the link from dope factory ! The only thing i didnt like is the og mesh ones are far more comfortable but what he hell thrse look way better in my opinion !

Anyone know where I can cop iguanas? Was on vacation and got crazy caught up and when I went to cop at champs they were gone

Back
Top Bottom