ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wore them today at the mall when i got my 3lab5 . About 6 people asked me where i got them :D

i've been reading back, is this TTS?

i know roshe's are TTS but someone posted he got TTS but when he got the gold hypervenom was big for him and trading up his pair.

just finished placing order via phone for the 9.5 metallic gold. nike store still won't accept my credit card online. 

I really would love to make my own ID pair but I just don't have the patience like you guys lol. I'd be harassing the mail man every single day

I got my almost finished email for 2 og mesh ids I ordered at the same time as my jacquards. Guess the jacqaurds takr longer.

Last edited:
Thinking of buying the roshe woven. Anybody have any information on these in terms of fit, on feet look,comfort etc

NDC order got cancelled for no reason. Wait reason i got: out of stock. Tsk metallic gold has been FSR for 2 straight days since I placed my order SMH.

Got these because my friend found somewhere that had them early, and they were too big for them. It's .5 size down from my roshe hyperfuse...maybe could even do a full size if it wanted it super snug.

These are super super comfortable and i'll be getting multiple cw's

Back
Top Bottom