ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

the product launch calendar he was referring from is the australian version which will have elevate prices. retail is $125 for FK roshes in the US

Ok good! Thanks for the knowledge. My feelings were almost hurt

Last edited:
"Nike has official announced a September 20 drop for both the Midnight Fog and Fireberry Rosherun Flyknits, which will be releasing online at Nikestore and possibly additional NSW retailers across the country. "

Men’s Rosherun Flyknit NM
Color:  Black/White-Fireberry
Style:  677243-004

Color:  Black/Black-Midight Fog
Style:  677243-001

-Teamroshe.com

Last edited:
unds these today. Love em! Here's a quick pic of me at the park with boy rocking his airmax 90s

"Nike has official announced a September 20 drop for both the Midnight Fog and Fireberry Rosherun Flyknits, which will be releasing online at Nikestore and possibly additional NSW retailers across the country. "

If I could give you a hundred reps, I would! Thank you sir. That release date is what I've been waiting on

Color:  Black/White-Fireberry
Style:  677243-004

Color:  Black/Black-Midight Fog
Style:  677243-001

-Teamroshe.com
you sir just earned a rep forget those black toes on the 20th these will be had! Hopefully finishline can get them as well. 

Got these because my friend found somewhere that had them early, and they were too big for them. It's .5 size down from my roshe hyperfuse...maybe could even do a full size if it wanted it super snug.

These are super super comfortable and i'll be getting multiple cw's
Those are mad nice.  Wish I would've kept up with roshes for a little bit longer.  Aside from a few pairs, generally I only like the OGs...  This is one of the pairs I'm digging haha

What's the difference between the GS Great Britain roshes size 7y and mens size 7?

Last edited:
What's the difference between the GS Great Britain roshes size 7y and mens size 7?
Legnth wise they are the same 24.5 CM but visually the fuse strip on the side is red on the GS version where on the men's it's the same grey heather as the shoe. Also the men's feature a NM sole, the GS have the normal Roshe sole. Pics: Men's top, GS below

Anybody else got the Flyknit Roshe's?

Mine feels like a solid .5 size big. Could have definitely sized down by .5.

Solid feeling shoe overall though!

Has anyone used a Finishline WC reward code on roshes recently? Whenever I try to use one, it shows that the code is valid but the discount doesn't get applied to the total cost. Am I doing something wrong?

Has anyone used a Finishline WC reward code on roshes recently? Whenever I try to use one, it shows that the code is valid but the discount doesn't get applied to the total cost. Am I doing something wrong?
Yeah they somehow messed up their website when they recently updated it. Use the mobile website on your phone and it should work, that's what I had to do.

Last edited:
Yo Fam! Just got word from the Nike iD support that my Jacquard Roshe Runs just finished being made and they are in the factory waiting to be shipped. They are supposed to come next week!

Back
Top Bottom