ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Since when did Roshes come in a cellophane(plastic bag?) Box paper? My last purchased pair was the V2 mango.

According to the Team Roshe IG page, these colorways should be dropping soon for the ladies (and small-footed gentlemen). Definitely plan to cop my girl a pair :smokin

damn, I hope I'll be squish my foot into a pair of those white/grey ones. Anyone got an idea of a release date? I need something to hold me over till the 20th for the all black pair

Friend has a pair of Size? UK cement exclusive roshe's in size 12. The gray / orange ones. VNDS.

What should I be paying for them? Thanks

True true. They didn't sell out completely (on NDC and FNL) until about an hour or so after they released. So I'd consider that to be a fairly easy cop. And they're still popping up on other random websites in FSRs so there's still hope if you missed out
To me, this is the perfect type of release.  Brisk enough to maintain interest (and not collect dust on shelves), but not instant sell out to discourage people from buying in the future.  Plus, enough at boutiques for people to support their local.

Of course, I just mean for the niche releases.  The Black/Sail, Sport Red and Iguana should be continuously available - new staples like AF1s and Chuck Taylors (I know, not the same history, but you know what I mean...)

Soooo it's 3am here on the east coast and look what I stumble upon...

There were only two pairs on alllll of eBay and this happened to be my size so I had to pull the trigger. My hunt is finally over :smile:

EXIT 36 still has Flyknit Roshes in both colors if anyones looking. 

They are taking phone orders 516-627-3648. 

Back
Top Bottom