ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

was anyone else having issues on NDC??  when they first released the caption wouldnt even open, it was this small white rectagle.. had to refresh a couple of times before it worked. 

I don't usually deal w/ cs but since I already applied the summersteal code, can cs swap codes? Have you ever dealt? I called and cs said they had to cancel the order..

No, they can not swap codes. They would have to cancel your current order and order the shoes again with the new code. Do not cancel your order.

Last edited:
Picked up both Blue's and Black's at FNL with a pair of nike socks for $206 + $19 CA tax with 5% cash back.

Added to my WC points total so getting $60 in rewards back on top with the double points promo. #winning

Last edited:
was anyone else having issues on NDC??  when they first released the caption wouldnt even open, it was this small white rectagle.. had to refresh a couple of times before it worked. 

I got just a white rectangle using Chrome. Freaked me out so I just tried in Firefox. All worked fine in Firefox. Didn't want to wait in Chrome and miss out.

I got just a white rectangle using Chrome. Freaked me out so I just tried in Firefox. All worked fine in Firefox. Didn't want to wait in Chrome and miss out.
Did the same exact thing this morning at 5... Copped both black and blue, and another blue on FL.com just in case... lol. 

Went to Solano Mall earlier today AND NO ONE had'em in....

Shipping wait begins...

Called up a local shop to see if they had my size and they did.... i requested to hold my pair but u know how that went haha... but they took a phone order and i can pick up after work! WOO HOO!

samething happened to me, i tried in safari and that happened as well.. looks like im going to have to download firefox..

Jacquards came in.

Recently sprained my ankle by playing basketball in Roshes.  Needless to say, that was one of the most foolish decisions I've made this year.  Never again am I going to try to guard someone while wearing shoes with minimal support.  

Recently sprained my ankle by playing basketball in Roshes.  Needless to say, that was one of the most foolish decisions I've made this year.  Never again am I going to try to guard someone while wearing shoes with minimal support.  
Why would you try in the first place? You're not even supposed to walk fast in these things let alone change direction at quick speeds

Why would you try in the first place? You're not even supposed to walk fast in these things let alone change direction at quick speeds
laugh.gif
 yeah that was really stupid of me, but it was because I wasn't about to back down from a challenge made by my friend.  I mean, I always wear my Roshes to the gym and do some running in them on the treadmill without having had any negative repercussions.  But as soon as sudden change in direction and quick movements (like you said) came into play, I learned my lesson the hard way.  They have like zero traction on the hardwood and my feet actually slid around inside, which led to me slipping and spraining my ankle.

I woulda balled bare-foot before ballin in roshes....

Anyone have any info on this? On Nike's release calendar

Roshe Run iD

Multi
$115 | 704691-995
Probably new options (like new materials and colors) for Roshe Run IDs.  Wishful thinking that it'd be Flyknit options, but that price point compared to the retail of GR Flyknit Roshes suggests otherwise.  

i still have a blue 9.5 in my cart from the drop. don't know if i should pull the trigger.. have my eye on some asics gl3 and the ronnie collab

Back
Top Bottom