ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not sure where the 15% off one went but hopefully these will help:

Finishline, expires 10/7/14:

$10 off $60 purchase: 29DDQY779FP

$20 off $100 purchase: 29DG4MCEW48

Also, if anyone is looking to get a $20 Reward Card Code, shoot me a PM. I don't have them but I can point you to one

Thanks but I tried applying it to any roshe run combined with socks to grt it over 100 and all roshes are excluded... Lameeee!

Thanks but I tried applying it to any roshe run combined with socks to grt it over 100 and all roshes are excluded... Lameeee!
if thats the case kinda glad i didnt chance it with the hopes of getting the flyknits with the discount, no shade towards those that did

Need these random yarn joints.

Anyone got a lead on them?
smile.gif
hahaha 
roll.gif
 but 8 am tomorrow release at fnl or ndc and check end they may still have some sizes in stock at the moment last time i checked it wasn't sold out about 30 mins ago.

hahaha :rofl:  but 8 am tomorrow release at fnl or ndc and check end they may still have some sizes in stock at the moment last time i checked it wasn't sold out about 30 mins ago.

You guys are buggin. :lol:

The random yarn colorway.

http://undergroundsoles.com/2014/08/nike-flyknit-roshe-run-random/

I enjoy living so close to the Concepts store..arrived today  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
.  I went with my true size regrettably.  The fit isnt as bad as people made it seem, but I would suggest going down only a .5 size, not a full size.  I was able to fit about a finger and a half in the back but at the same time they arnt falling off my feet when i walk with them on.

The sole definitely is not as black as I thought it looked in the pictures, in hand it seems more of a gray/charcoal gray.  overall im pretty happy though.

good luck tomorrow guys

I enjoy living so close to the Concepts store..arrived today  :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: .  I went with my true size regrettably.  The fit isnt as bad as people made it seem, but I would suggest going down only a .5 size, not a full size.  I was able to fit about a finger and a half in the back but at the same time they arnt falling off my feet when i walk with them on.

The sole definitely is not as black as I thought it looked in the pictures, in hand it seems more of a gray/charcoal gray.  overall im pretty happy though.

good luck tomorrow guys
If u did go a full size down, do you think it would have been too tight for you width wise?

Get the Platinium Amex. No limit
smile.gif
FYI if you're military. No fees and they'll pay you back all the years you held any sort of AMEX and paid their annual fee. I got my Platinum AMEX last year and told my buddy. They cut him a $1500 check for all those years of fees.

If u did go a full size down, do you think it would have been too tight for you width wise?

honestly, the width on these (TTS) is pretty good as is so probably. but they are flyknit so they would stretch to fit your foot pretty good if they were too tight i think

The upper on the these gold swoosh suedes is NOT brown.

I don't even understand how the picture on NDC looks that way, the out sole is more brown, the actual upper is a gray/black.

Edit: under closer inspection in certain light they have a very very very slight brown hue, but in natural light they are a grayish black. 

Last edited:
The upper on the these gold swoosh suedes is NOT brown.
I don't even understand how the picture on NDC looks that way, the out sole is more brown, the actual upper is a gray/black.
Edit: under closer inspection in certain light they have a very very very slight brown hue, but in natural light they are a grayish black. 

Post pictures?

Back
Top Bottom