ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My two pairs of Random Yarns came in. Glad I got an all-purple pair, but was hoping for an all-orange one as well. I'll prob end up selling or trading the orange/purple one. 

My random yarns came in. Kinda wish they matched. I'm wondering if these can be steam fitted like the other flyknits? I went my size and they're a little big.

can confirm this work .

Only problem I see is a little glue residue on the toe box sole area.. any recommendations to clean this up?

tried them on right after steaming.... had to pick some ish off the floor without thinking about the consequences..

came back to a a bunched up left shoe... all goodie tho threw them back under for a couple seconds and they were a1.

TBH those are pretty ugly to me. 

I just feel like you can go so far before you get to a completely different shoe.

You can't honestly tell me that's a roshe.

Last edited:
I definitely want to grab some with a black outsole (or any darker color) just so I can keep them clean easier.

Looks legit
How about the tongue strip? I could barely insert my pinky finger in there. My other OG roshe's are definitely way more movable and has a bigger opening than that. Also, the nike swoosh is right in the middle of the strip on my Cyber. There is a decent length of strip before and after the swoosh so that the swoosh would be exactly in the middle of the strip. But on the Sport Red, it is stitched almost right below where the swoosh ends. Making the swoosh "unbalanced" and "uneven". Here are additional pics for comparison:

Also, here is the photo of the tag on the box of the Sport Red that I received:

Last edited:
That box looks sketch. The label should be lined up with the left side of the box.

Edit: Also, if I'm not mistaken, Sport Reds would have been in a brown Nike lifestyle box, not the red.

Last edited:

That box looks sketch. The label should be lined up with the left side of the box.

Edit: Also, if I'm not mistaken, Sport Reds would have been in a brown Nike lifestyle box, not the red.
The pairs released this year came in a red box. I bought a pair of SR's from FLN and they came in a red box.

Back
Top Bottom