ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Saw these on IG the other day and forgot to post this image. One of the best pairs I've seen thus far.

that's a very obvious filter or photoshop. 

If you even look at this person's page, a few photos before that one, you can see the original photo

Well he wasn't happy that's why he changed it lol

Decided to snag a pair of the Gym Red/Burgundy and Gamma Greens. I hadnt been paying attention the last couple weeks, kinda sucks I missed out on the iguanas and team reds again but Ive been spending enough on these as it is lol. 

For you guys with the flyknits after wearing them a couple times did they start to loosen up at all for you? Mine are just feeling really narrow and was thinking about returning them, but just love the Fireberrys. 

Hey guys, haven't been here in awhile... but saw these pop up on RRS - Laser Red Hyperfuse aka Red October Roshe lol

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1641/

It's around $70 with VIP account and "SCREAM18" coupon code. 
The whole "red october" thing with these is so misleading. I got these when they first dropped and was shocked how pink they are. Not at all is this an "all red" shoe like it appears the pictures. Anyways, I sold them and got more then I paid so no regrets. 

No last time I checked they almost had a full size run except the 9.5. I saw they had random yarns too but decided against them

Still on the hunt for that all purple size 9.5 RY but not willing to play the "JJWatt 11 pair lottery".

Already got 3 really nice matching pairs. Copping on FNL this morning would probably just result in more non-matching pairs being sent right back.

Still on the hunt for that all purple size 9.5 RY but not willing to play the "JJWatt 11 pair lottery".

Already got 3 really nice matching pairs. Copping on FNL this morning would probably just result in more non-matching pairs being sent right back.
must be nice! LoL

I'll have to go back and see your pairs.

Back
Top Bottom