ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

LoL. slept through this one..
mean.gif
mean.gif

I was so mad that I missed the Gold Trophy's by an hour or so. Either way, now I have the sequoia flyknits on their way to my doorstep. 

Last edited:

I was so mad that I missed the Gold Trophy's by an hour or so. Either way, now I have the sequoia flyknits on their way to my doorstep. 
Thats nice I ordered mine but Nike shows them as shipped and UPS shows they haven't gotten them..... kinda slow for Nike to be honest!

Mine said that too until about an hour ago when the tracking info finally popped up. I'm in Nashville and the warehouse is in Memphis, so I usually get mine next-day or 2-day shipping for free.

Last edited:
I really wish I had the money to snag some Y-3 Yohji Boosts. I might be grabbing those around Christmas time. 
pimp.gif

On the other hand, there are about 10 pair of Roshe Run's that I want 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Dammit did they have a 9.5 on the midnight fogs? I didn't see one, I missed it probably. Dammit sleep
If they did I should be getting first dibs, I ordered them when they dropped but FNL sold more then they had and they were waiting to get more in stock and trying to find a pair from a local store but couldnt....I somehow still havent gotten mine despite the fact I know they restocked. 

I thought about snagging the RY this morning but Im not gonna play the bs with getting something random, maybe if it was atleast a guarantee the pair would be matching I would. I really want a pair that is orange and royal purple, I could rock them all day with my Suns gear. 

Last edited:
Quick ?, my last 5 or 6 purchases from FTL, Champs, FNL etc have arrived in shipping bags with the boxes crushed. Is there any way of getting them shipped double boxed?

Last edited:
I'm thinking about listing my sequoia flyknits on Ebay when they arrive tomorrow. What do you guys think I should price them as?

Just got a phone call from foot locker to confirm my order because billng/shipping address was different, i was expecting it but the lady asked me a ton of questions this time like who owned the house it was getting shipped to, why I didnt want it shipped to my billing address, and even what bank my CC was from(and no not what type of card ie visa/mastercard). It was like she didnt believe me when I told her my billing address is my office lol

getting the Gamma Greens' at a discount plus free shipping is worth playing 20 questions I suppose haha

Just got a phone call from foot locker to confirm my order because billng/shipping address was different, i was expecting it but the lady asked me a ton of questions this time like who owned the house it was getting shipped to, why I didnt want it shipped to my billing address, and even what bank my CC was from(and no not what type of card ie visa/mastercard). It was like she didnt believe me when I told her my billing address is my office lol

getting the Gamma Greens' at a discount plus free shipping is worth playing 20 questions I suppose haha

thats excessive and ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom