ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did that one had a 9.5 and I missed it?

Edit - its 005 too, so does that mean 005 is the black one?
Like shaw said, he had it backwards. 005 is the black midsole, 001 is the one with the grey midsole.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-flyknit-shoe/pid-10189263/pgid-10253095

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/roshe-flyknit-shoe/pid-10190566/pgid-10259093

also helps if you read the description. I think the grey midsole would have the midnight fog color description. Seems like the black midsoles sold in EU have just black/black as color description or just doesn't say midnight fog.

Yeah, there are definitely some women's CWs I'd rock if I could fit them.  No shame in that.  It's the same shoe (just more narrow).

Don't think you'll be able to...very special set limited to only 15 pairs for those on TeamRoshe and the NSW team in attendance of their meeting.
 dang... isnt that always how it is smh
mean.gif

kinda obvious don't you think? You want to scoop a pair of limited roshes designed specifically for Team Roshe which you are not a part of, to release publicly. Yeah that seems plausible. 
By that reasoning no one in the general public could get limited release shoes..... hate to burst your bubble but it happens all day... just cause you may not have the funds doesnt mean its not possible! Keep drinking that haterade tho... it looks good on you!

roll.gif

By that reasoning no one in the general public could get limited release shoes..... hate to burst your bubble but it happens all day... just cause you may not have the funds doesnt mean its not possible! Keep drinking that haterade tho... it looks good on you!

roll.gif
You make no sense when  you speak. Maybe thats why your posts are constantly deleted. 

Last edited:
^^ no official us dates for many roshes, usually just the month or the season is known, or whenever retailers get their stock and decides to put it up.

These have no US release dates either, so I just ordered it from overseas. Can't complain for €50 with next day shipping.

It's og mesh and it's slightly more brown than the iguanas but still olive, has tribal print on the tongue loop and heel loop. The sole is actually not 100% black, it has a lighter black with a tint of dark green. Official color way of the sole is called seaweed.

Last edited:
wow tribal on the loops?  nice!

man i really want those grey flyknits, but not wanting to drop $150+ USD.  still crossing my fingers that we'll see a US release....

You make no sense when  you speak. Maybe thats why your posts are constantly deleted. 
First, no one "speaks" on the internet. Second , troll, your comprehension stills must be lacking. As stated before plenty of "limited releses" are resold through ebay or other auction sites... so when I asked SOMEONE ELSE where to buy them... not your dumb ***... it was hoping that that person had some knowledge about where to apprehend that shoe. See unlike yourself I have the funds to pay for said item.

First, no one "speaks" on the internet. Second , troll, your comprehension stills must be lacking. As stated before plenty of "limited releses" are resold through ebay or other auction sites... so when I asked SOMEONE ELSE where to buy them... not your dumb ***... it was hoping that that person had some knowledge about where to apprehend that shoe. See unlike yourself I have the funds to pay for said item.

Just stop while you're behind, you're just gonna get yourself warned or banned. You're making a fool out of yourself. Talking about comparing incomes and telling another man what funds he has :lol:, kids.

Last edited:
^^ no official us dates for many roshes, usually just the month or the season is known, or whenever retailers get their stock and decides to put it up.

These have no US release dates either, so I just ordered it from overseas. Can't complain for €50 with next day shipping.

It's og mesh and it's slightly more brown than the iguanas but still olive, has tribal print on the tongue loop and heel loop. The sole is actually not 100% black, it has a lighter black with a tint of dark green. Official color way of the sole is called seaweed.

Where'd you get these from?

Back
Top Bottom