ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Use foot locker sneaker cleaner on the sole. Spray it on and scrub it down with an old tooth brush, then wipe with a paper towel or dry rag. I do it on every shoe I own, including my son's Roshes

I'll go to the HOH near my house to see if they got them.

I've been on a black/black kick with that Foamposite, Flyknit Roshe and ZX Flux.

smokin.gif
LOL, good thing i picked up Big Ben as a gamble off waivers. Bad karma for foles. Foles takes Vick's place who took Sanchez's place who took Foles place. 
laugh.gif

quite the random question here but anyone know where i can get some red 3m laces or all white 3m laces? non rope, just normal thickness similar to the stock laces found a pair of 4s and etc. I swear everything i find is rope based. 

so does anyone know the biggest size available in the flyknit roshe multicolor for women? and where all they will be releasing, is it just nike?

I still have my sequoia's sitting here. I really need to stop being busy and list them on Ebay already. The plan was to buy some poison green's and the larger percentage of a 2nd pair with the money, but the longer I have the sequoia's, the more I want to keep them. 

Back
Top Bottom