ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wow can't believe those things went like that. Glad I already got my shipping confirmation. Hope everyone that wants them gets them from NDC, and even save a few bucks
laugh.gif
 through NDC it's like a dollar cheaper than from END unless you have some coupons.

Wow can't believe those things went like that. Glad I already got my shipping confirmation. Hope everyone that wants them gets them from NDC, and even save a few bucks
Sure hope so too. Any idea what time NDC will make them available tomorrow?

I think enough orders made it through yesterday that there were just not many left. Could have easily copped the other two but just wanted Obsidian. Oh well. Try again tomorrow.

did you guys try the coupon...? thinking of trying it for the royal pair
laugh.gif
 I completely forgot that 2 other colors released. Damn, and they're sitting too. Really not digging that heeltab on the royal and orange pairs.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 through NDC it's like a dollar cheaper than from END unless you have some coupons.
Did not know that. Thought it was like 15 bucks cheaper. Either way, I don't want people missing out that truly want the shoe. I lucked up. That is the first time I have ever tried an EL so I am happy but still want people to flourish.

I think enough orders made it through yesterday that there were just not many left. Could have easily copped the other two but just wanted Obsidian. Oh well. Try again tomorrow.
I wish I knew that it was available for purchase yesterday. So wanna kick myself in the *** right now lol...

Did not know that. Thought it was like 15 bucks cheaper. Either way, I don't want people missing out that truly want the shoe. I lucked up. That is the first time I have ever tried an EL so I am happy but still want people to flourish.
Yeah I did the math earlier because my boss wants me to try to score him a pair. Through END I paid like 126 shipped and through NDC it'll be 125... same with my first time on an EL, peer pressure worked in my favor, shout out to @jdavenp3   and @SoleWoman   
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I did the math earlier because my boss wants me to try to score him a pair. Through END I paid like 126 shipped and through NDC it'll be 125... same with my first time on an EL, peer pressure worked in my favor, shout out to @jdavenp3
  and @SoleWoman
  :lol:  

lol right i was like whats the worst that could happen. i always see this stuff and backout being scary. besides i knew i would be on the road at the time of release. Headed to LA lol

laugh.gif
 I completely forgot that 2 other colors released. Damn, and they're sitting too. Really not digging that heeltab on the royal and orange pairs.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the Obsidians are the only Fragment design, and Tier 0.  The royals and oranges are quickstrikes and not a Fragment collab.

Yeah I did the math earlier because my boss wants me to try to score him a pair. Through END I paid like 126 shipped and through NDC it'll be 125... same with my first time on an EL, peer pressure worked in my favor, shout out to @jdavenp3   and @SoleWoman   
laugh.gif

It only took one of us to jump off the ledge and the rest followed. I thought they were all Fragment designs too. This release keeps getting sweeter.

It only took one of us to jump off the ledge and the rest followed. I thought they were all Fragment designs too. This release keeps getting sweeter.
I only knew about the Obsidians initally and I wanted to get my George Costanza swag on. When I asked about them here someone mentioned the the other colorways and I wasn't feeling the other 2 as soon as I saw them... I would have gone for a red or yellow pair with a white swoosh though... also the Fragment text on the sole makes the Obsidians that much nicer 
smokin.gif

I only knew about the Obsidians initally and I wanted to get my George Costanza swag on. When I asked about them here someone mentioned the the other colorways and I wasn't feeling the other 2 as soon as I saw them... I would have gone for a red or yellow pair with a white swoosh though... also the Fragment text on the sole makes the Obsidians that much nicer :smokin
Im opposite.

The text on the sole killed it for me.

I went after them because me and my buddy rocked Corez's in high school when no one else in my school knew what the hell they were. I had to have the Obsidian's for that reason alone.

laugh.gif

How is it going to be $125 on NDC? $90 with free shipping plus tax is $125?

Back
Top Bottom