ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm guessing bots or something ridiculous because i waited like 1 second after 12...

The page refreshed itself right at 1:00PM EST, just like it would when there is a timer. And I added it to cart.

\\edit: I should say, I tried adding to cart, but got out of stock message. However. I am randomly trying to add to cart on multiple browsers and did get a pair in cart randomly. Was not able to duplicate on other browsers though.

Last edited:

I'm guessing bots or something ridiculous because i waited like 1 second after 12...
gotta be a glitch... these don't have that much resale value for even the sizes like 6 and 15 to be gone instantly!
frown.gif

Lucky enough to grab the obsidians at 1:50. First pair of roshe's so I'm pretty excited. Also, getting them for $81 shipped was great!

after seeing how fast the obsidians went, assuming the greys will go even quicker mixed with the greys being taken down from the release calander, I had to pickup and early consolation prize of the grey/obsidian flyknits from END. They still have a 9.5 and 8.5 up if anyones interested

i'll still be keeping an eye out for the grey tech fleeces to release on another european site like they did on mr porter though :nerd:

Last edited:
20% off code and $25 gift card. I was hoping my first pair would have been the all midnight pair, but I'm guessing they're a euro exclusive. Never seen them on an American site.
How'd you get the 20% code?

Also has anyone heard any news of FNL getting the tech fleeces? Got some WC rewards that expire soon

after seeing how fast the obsidians went, assuming the greys will go even quicker mixed with the greys being taken down from the release calander, I had to pickup and early consolation prize of the grey/obsidian flyknits from END. They still have a 9.5 and 8.5 up if anyones interested

i'll still be keeping an eye out for the grey tech fleeces to release on another european site like they did on mr porter though :nerd:

The grey/obsidian Flyknits are not "consolation prizes" in my book. They're better than that.

Back
Top Bottom