ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just got the grey tech fleeces in and they are nice in person. Definitely the snuggest of fits for my roshes. Don't think there were any of these in 12.5. Either way im ecstatic to have em in the collection. 

just got the grey tech fleeces in and they are nice in person. Definitely the snuggest of fits for my roshes. Don't think there were any of these in 12.5. Either way im ecstatic to have em in the collection. 
What size do you wear in the gold trophys? I'm trying to track down a pair of grey tech fleeces, but it's hard when you dont know what size you need.

What size do you wear in the gold trophys? I'm trying to track down a pair of grey tech fleeces, but it's hard when you dont know what size you need.
11.5/12 comfortably in the gold trophies without a problem but i heard the tech fleece just like the gb and brazils ran tight. 

Anyone know if the tech fleeces or pendletons cause any feet sweating, or at least anymore than usual?

Anyone know if the tech fleeces or pendletons cause any feet sweating, or at least anymore than usual?
From the country packs earlier this year dudes were mad sweating on their toes and it went through the shoe. There's pics of it as well

January Pickups:

- UK Exclusive Womens Palm Trees
- Orange Cheetah Print
- Size? Exclusive Cement Pack
- UK Exclusive Tie Dye

totally forgot that Macy's has that finishlline shoe departments inside their stores now. Saw the midnight navy's there earlier today. These's macy's gift cards I got for christmas will be used.

Just got my roshe tech fleece in the mail, heather gray.

I wear a size 11 in mesh roshe's and flyknits. I could def wear a 10.5 flyknit no problem cause they run a bit loose.

The only size in stock for the tech fleece was a 12 but I scooped it up anyways. I tried them on barefooted and they fit perfect, maybe even on the snug side. Pretty crazy.

Last edited:
Think I'll cop it too, looks amazing. How's the suede? Looks quite flimsy...
The suede is thin and pretty soft. I'm surprised that these didn't have much reviews on YouTube or elsewhere cause these are just straight up fire. Good luck at copping, I was originally gonna buy them off Nike but they sold out checked footlocker and all the other places and they were also sold out. Finish line had a pair in my size but I waited too long. I had to go on eBay they had them in my size but I wasn't willing to pay $110+ excluding shipping & tax I had one more go at finish line just to check and they miraculously had them restocked with my size and a few others I didn't hesitate to order that time.[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Just got the Roshe run suede "Velvet Brown" in yesterday what do you guys think of it?
brown suede is what started it all for me. I still think they are the hottest pair out there, but the iguanas have a special place in my heart.

these suedes led me down a dangerous path and now own 10+ pairs in the last 6 months alone!

Back
Top Bottom