ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think it's because of the sizing of the flyknit shoe themselves. They're more easily used as a unisex model because they're more narrow. I think after all of the sizing issues, everyone should know that by now. The only difference in the men's and women's mesh is the width. Also, up to this point, the flyknits have had very limited releases and were all made in unisex colors. There hasn't been a flat out pink and teal color (that all women love) that would be obviously women's.

Last edited:

When you read down you'll see that this isn't the case for the multicolor. Unfortunately the only colors that are in Mens are the ones pictured with the NM sole (and a few not). Im loving the volts personally.

"The Nike Roshe Flyknit, in all colors except the women’s multicolor, will be available globally at select Nike Sportswear retailers as well as online at nike.com/sportswear beginning Feb. 5. The women’s multicolor Roshe Flyknit will be available at select Nike Sportswear retailers as well as nike.com/sportswear beginning Feb. 19."
u even reading the thread? i posted this before you did.

Repped Thanks. I think that @TylJsn  is on point then. Its just weird that they only do it with flyknits and not all of them? I think it would help with confusion in the future.
They don't only do the conversion on flyknits. The Santa Monica pack has both Mens and Womens sizing as does the Size? Concrete Pack and the UK exclusive Tie-Dyes.

New roshes at KC:

Multicolor biggest size: 8.5 ( https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail-9262-Nike-Wmns-Roshe-Run-Flyknit-Multi-Color-704927-001 )

Sad 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Lol everyone id'D the same multicolors Nike is GR'in

Kobe Christmas all over again

Last edited:
^^ Only verdict is to see the IDS and actual GRs.  Still don't think they are the SAME.  Still,

Talked to a rep and he said there WILL be a men's MC release on the 5th. I know that sometimes they are really not up to speed on things, so take it with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom