ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did Finishline drop and sell out of the Beethoven pair or they didn't drop on FNL at all?

They have not released them yet, they are still waiting for there shipment. I've been stalken there website. Tryin to get another pair with WC rewards coupon.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the honeycomb pattern on the Flyknit Roshes? 

Although that Electric Green cw is smooth though. Might wait for some on-feet vids/pics. 

Managed to track down a Women's 11 in the multicolour. Comparison to a Men's 10.5, I do think they may be narrower than the Men's sizing.

Need that 11 ^^^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There aren't many of them around!

Hey, where did you get these? I can't seem to get an answer from Nike of when the MC are going to drop, yet i see people who already have them. 

Can someone please explain to me where these MC's are coming from!!!!! They never released on Nike.com and the nike reps can never give me a straight answer to when they will be released. Any info???????????????

Can someone please explain to me where these MC's are coming from!!!!! They never released on Nike.com and the nike reps can never give me a straight answer to when they will be released. Any info???????????????

Chill out. The MC for men's was a Nike ID the other week and is completely sold out. The women's only MC is a GR release and comes out Feb. 26th

Last edited:

yeah like someone said already... they dropped on nikeid as a qs. you should set up twitter notifications for @nikestore.

I have these MC IDs saved in my cart from about a week ago and noticed "Women's" in the description. Did they just pull out Men's sizes and made option available in Women's?

If this is the case, I ought to change the size +1.5 ; was gonna call NIKE but anyone have this encounter?

two pairs coming thursday
nthat.gif
 thinking i might be the first one so ill have detailed pics for everyone… super excited

Back
Top Bottom