ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

two pairs coming thursday:nthat:  thinking i might be the first one so ill have detailed pics for everyone… super excited

mine we're scheduled for wednesday delivery, but Mass is getting another snow storm going from now through Tuesday morning, so they will most likely be delayed

Damn still haven't gotten an email besides my order confirmation. All I did differently was silver swoosh.

Anyone know where I can still find the flyknit wolf grey and white/blk ones? Need those two :pimp:

Last edited:
Finishline has a 10.5 & 11 in the orange/random yarns.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...it-casual-shoes/_/A-1636?productId=prod773032

lg677243100.jpg

Damn people receiving their pairs and mine stuck in progress :smh:...... Its OK I should have both lunar 3 multicolor by Thursday :nthat:

Damn people receiving their pairs and mine stuck in progress
mean.gif
...... Its OK I should have both lunar 3 multicolor by Thursday
nthat.gif
LoL.. I have quite a few pairs that I've received the past few weeks that I haven't been able to unDS due to the weather here. it's been snow and dirty slush.. looking forward to seeing dry cement and sun so I can start unDS'ing all these pairs. great pick up on those L3's. looking forward to seeing pics of yours on the other thread.
glasses.gif

How is the fit, do they really run a full size big?
I totally forgot about that. I ordered them without seeing the 1/2 size difference on the product page....on that note i tried them on and im an 11 in everything...a 10 would fit me perfect. Ugh

these are even better in person!!

Shipping label came from tenn. Weird.

Also got my email, they're "finishing things up" on my MC's.

Back
Top Bottom