ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

mc iD seem to be more vibrant than the wmns GR or is it just me?
wink.gif
Either that or its because the lining is a solid black (as opposed to a fainter black/greyish color in the women's) and has a stronger contrast, thus making it appear brighter.

Last edited:

Nice shoe. Lace tips are a nice touch. They do look better in photos than in person though. I was expecting electric green lunar flyknit 1 and it's not that. Without the flash it's more of a yellow green

Last edited:
Eh, the multicolor flyknit just doesn't look that great to me. I'm glad I passed and hope others are happy with their pairs.

MC looks nice in the IG picture...same exact colors that I went with.  My delivery has been pushed back until Friday too.  Says my pair is currently in Japan

my delivery has been changed back to tomorrow, UPS just playing with me now :lol: They're in Anchorage now and have to come to Boston. I know they move quick onve they're in the states so my fingers are crossed

Half size down in all flyknits right? Looking at a pair of fireberrys, what does everyone think of those? Do they look good on feet?

Back
Top Bottom