ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anybody else's package stuck in Taiwan?
frown.gif
mine is too.  as mentioned above by @a11skillz, it's most likely due to the lunar new year.

Mines in "clearance agency" review. Customs maybe? It came from Vietnam which is the first I've ever seen for any ID I've ordered.

yet another day my 2 pairs was out for delivery and nothing has arrived. UPS has me fuming right now

Mines in "clearance agency" review. Customs maybe? It came from Vietnam which is the first I've ever seen for any ID I've ordered.

Me too. Dosent say where either. Location is blank. Delivery was scheduled for thursday but that looks unlikely now

these flyknits are chiling in stores

not serious at all

the only ones semi hard to find are the beethovens

my pair came in today 
pimp.gif

to answer sizing questions:

went a half size down (11.5) from my OG mesh size (12) and its fine! the flyknits seem to be a little bit bigger due to the different form of the toe area. 

i can wear my og mesh barefoot in 12 and they still fit nice and snug. wearing the flyknits barefoot might leave a tiny space at the toes. with thin socks they just feel perfect.

and i dont really have a wide foot. so for wearing them barefoot, an 11 might be perfect, but would be too snug with socks. in case it helps....

now for the important part:

merp! Just got an exception notice on my tracking. Man! Guess I gotta wait till next week. Also explains why my AM1 IDs haven't even started. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom