ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

wow, ups is so fast when it comes to global shipping....from vietnam, over thailand and india, to cologne in germany in like 36 hours ^^

price check on great britains? Found a pair worn a few times. 9-9.5/10 for $100. Not sure if prices on these have dropped yet rarely come across them anymore.
I would jump on those if they look good on the pics.  They going over 2 easy new on the bay. 

a Lunarlon roshe 2 would be good, these are just colorful kung fu shoes. proally costs like $1 to make.

has anyone else ever recieved a pair with an off center tongue? my OCD is killing me cause of this

My tongues are straight but I bought two pairs of River Rocks and both left shoes have off-center back tabs.

got my flyknits in and they are just straight butter in person. The sizing fits just like my midnight fogs length wise and maybe a hair tighter width wise. Not uncomfortable at all maybe my fogs have just loosened up? Either way im thoroughly impressed with Nike on these and super satisfied with my first ID purchase ever. 

awesome!! ^^^^

looking forward to seeing more grey soles and maybe someone else ordered a blue lagoon sole pair.
wink.gif

and more on feet shots guys.. doesn't do you any good just holding them.. rock 'em! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nice maladeen! That's the same ID I made I can't wait until mine come. Hope they fit I sized down .5

I missed out on the MC IDs. But besides those, I haven't been compelled to buy a pair of Roshe's since the Midnight Fogs.

I wish they'd slow down a little bit but that would get in the way of profit margins. Any chance they retro the OGs? We got the Sirens/Calypsos/Knicks in fall 2013.

If anyone was curious on the look. I laced swapped the volts to black.
Left shoe has laces off the random yarn flyknits.
Right shoe off Beethoven flyknits.

Back
Top Bottom